+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no time limit specified. It depends on the individual. If you can generate profits 9 out of 10 times in a demo account and end one month of complete trading in profit, then it's time to switch to a real account. At this time you will have an entry and exit strategy. and Regarding Real Accounts, why is it so difficult to equate suspension in a Demo Account? If the Demo Account is dozens of times a hundred percent profitable and profitable ... so entering into a Real Account is at least several times profitable. Even though all weapons are equated with demos with whom: the same strategy, the same discipline, the same technique, the same emotions, the same psychology, the same MM ... why ... why are the results different? still looking for answers ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every beginner must start with a demo trading first. with trade demos beginners can understand forex trading strategies and can understand about this business. So, demo trading is very necessary for every beginner. and we need to practice in the demo for a lot of time because it is an account that is very important for us to learn trade. If we stay here for more than 2 months we get a great trading strategy. We will lose very little trade and get it too big.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no time limit for trading demos, it depends on the individual and how well he understands the forex market, as long as you do not make a good profit on your demo account it is not good to show, which is my statement about the demo trading. This gives us the ability to compare our trade using virtual money, although some demo accounts are far different from the original. and that depends on the time that the person can give to trade. because you are a full time trader or part time trader. If you can give full time to study quickly and if you are part time then you need less than a full time trader. In my opinion, I think at least 1 month must provide for a demo account.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes right, indeed everyone must need a different time. because the learning process is also done by every trader differently. but I think it's important when we leave a demo trading account, make sure we have good expertise in trading. so when we trade in a real account, we will get good results from that trade. and one year is enough time to fill in the blanks and learn with a demo account, during that time you will definitely find something you never knew before about the forex market

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Live accounts are for those who are able to make money on the forex market and not lose it, while the demo account is for them to reach the level where they start to get on the forex market. and Practicing on a demo account depends on what type of student is a beginner, if he is fast learning and can familiarize everything in graphics and market flow and if he is also comfortable and confident in his strategy, then it seems he can start trading directly. But, if the person is really a hard student and always loses on the demo, I think he has to do a demonstration until it's time he will learn that a good strategy. There are no certain times or hours anyone will practice on the demo, as long as he can benefit from his strategy.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend around 2 or 3 months to practice on a demo account and I still use a demo account to test and practice new strategies. I think we need to continue to practice on a demo account, which can help us improve our skills and experience in trading. practicing on a demo can also help increase our confidence in our strategy. and demos are very important for beginners so they can practice and learn how to use platforms and test their analysis but you will never learn about emotions with a demo account but demo accounts are an important step in your trading life. and that makes people experienced.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rudiandi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to trade, we must use some time in the trading demo before I do live trading. like 4-5 months. if we are experts in demos and we know how to buy or sell, we trade in direct trading. and there is no fixed time frame that traders need to spend on demo accounts, but I think it takes 1-2 months because traders need to practice their strategies and if there are changes that need to be made and practice the same and when the desired results are achieved and traders are sure he can then trade on a real account.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well ... my friend, I think it really depends on you that in how much time you consider yourself experiencing and taking you as a good and best trader ... well, it's just for practice and doing it, you still get experience in it . and we must try to find a good strategy in forex so we must be able to trade well and we can find a good strategy with our expereince in forex trading that we can get after long-term trading.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera kehna tou hai k hamay km az km tb tak demo account pay seekhna chaye jb tak hamay khud pay beleive na ho jaye k hamy ab itna experince ho gaya hai k ham live trading kar skhaty hain kuin k agr ap k pass experince nai hoga tou apko loss ho skhta hai so 5.6 month must ap demo account pay work karain then live market main ain ta k apko loss ki bajaye profit ho..

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a huge opportunity for us to improve our self-suggestion. You never stop trading demo after you follow my previous post. It is usually good for beginners 3 months minimum is recommended, but even though they trade well on several demonstrations it fails to appear on a live account because they feel nervous and I suggest that you take during practice on the demo, until you get a stable profit for at least 6 months, then you can think of trading a real account. Start with your backup money, only a small amount. If you succeed in making your account grow up, then you can think of a standard account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)