+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: ForexCopy - an innovation in the world of trading

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for sharing us with Forex Copy system here.I find it is simlar with the PAMM ccount.The different part is that we can just copy others' trade.It provides us a great chance to make money by choosing a profitable trader there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that means if a person open a 1 lot size and his investor has a balance of opening a 1 lot size then only position opens automatically i think this is really good than pamm system as traders in pamm system...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo21 View Post
    i guess that many people are using the forex copy system , but i was woundering if the person you copied closed the order , will my order be closed as well , or it will run forever or untill i stop it , or untill i loose all my money.
    The forex copier works so that it copies the exact moves of the lead trader. If he opens a trade, then your order is opened straight away. If he closes then yours will be instantly closed as well. Of course, if the copier loses all his money, you will as well, but that is why you need to find a good copier.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by osakwe View Post
    i have so much about this new breakthrough in the forex business, instaforex will never cease to amaze its clients and i think am good to go with the system. but if i may ask, hoz much is the commission.
    The commission Charged by trader from Forexcopy system in two ways. Firstly, Profit sharing of follower trades or Charged a fix set of commission for particular trader.
    Even, i like profit sharing system, where we have not paid any commission in case of loss.

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have so much about this new breakthrough in the forex business, instaforex will never cease to amaze its clients and i think am good to go with the system. but if i may ask, hoz much is the commission.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good work to provide copies to your clients. Clients can have it in simple way. they know by this what they have in their trade. Every client should get forex copy
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    I want to know from you that did forexcopy option also available for demo account for testing the trader signals. If they are profitable so that we will use into real account.
    can you tell me where we will check the commission charged by trader from follower of forexcopy system.
    Currently it's not available. But we have plans to introduce it in future.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know from you that did forexcopy option also available for demo account for testing the trader signals. If they are profitable so that we will use into real account.
    can you tell me where we will check the commission charged by trader from follower of forexcopy system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    It depends on the settings of a ForexCopy Trader you're going to follow. Check in his/her monitoring page.

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    Can anyone tell me how much i will pay on profiting 100$ from a copy of trade?
    It depends on the settings of a ForexCopy Trader you're going to follow. Check in his/her monitoring page.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looking very great to see "pay only on profit". i am totally impressed by the system .
    Can anyone tell me how much i will pay on profiting 100$ from a copy of trade?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast