+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: ForexCopy - an innovation in the world of trading

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiet View Post
    profesional trader pam is realy great becous i started 200 usd n now my margin 400 usd awesome^^, thanks you because of your strategy, me and my friend can make some profitable executions,
    Glad for hearing this bro, How long for made such result?, and could you share in which trader project name?. I think that is awesome benefit for us to join. And i am waiting for the replay with very soon, please. Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned newbiet is an unknown quantity at this point newbiet's Avatar
    Thanks
    profesional trader pam is realy great becous i started 200 usd n now my margin 400 usd awesome^^, thanks you because of your strategy, me and my friend can make some profitable executions,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Yes, forex copy is the new innovation for the new trader who wants make money with the fastest way in forex trading. Copied the experienced trader's trade is more easy than making own analysis. This is good opportunity for newbies.

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I doubt if anyone would Follow us, we will be paid a Commission for every trade or only to, and say that you follow? See you in your offer and keep those monotonous, but I think you'll see the deal shortly after opening, but did not see, before I discovered how tell which works

Junior Member hyipsp is an unknown quantity at this point hyipsp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see the guy are not blind, i thing so... i m knowing that we are care of money, it is fact that money is care of us. The main & fact reason is that forex is never loosing in this field. I m have to informed you that we are getting huge amt from the forex, not any one. it is my best idea and be safe invest.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex copy is really a wonderful service started by IFX that no other broker have in the market, my question is how the lot size is set by a followers account, if the trader have a larger amount of capital and follower have a tinny capital is there any tool that will decide about the lot sizes.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex copy sounds like an interesting innovation in the world of forexing. I think most especially to them who are learning to trade or successfully analyze the forex markets. But one must investigate and see some results of past and current trades before joining the copy system. And best still would be to learn to DIY. I believe there would be more innovations to come. Insta has proven to be quite helpful to its clients.

Thanks
    Forex copy is one on one copy trade between trader and the follower. This is good chance for newbies to make extra income or even true income. As we knew a lot of newbies failed to make money by himself, so why not just subcribe to expert trader by joining as follower.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Copying trades is really very good concept. Using this method even newbies can start trading early than thought by them. But before following some body a follower must check his previous trades properly for some period.

Banned rana20 is an unknown quantity at this point rana20's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey mom I think it's a goodone and then know how much commissions are charged for it and I realized that the loss of a job, you do not have to pay for the disciple? Is it true mam, please tell me more about this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast