+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 630 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 6295

Thread: Hume zyada knowledge kahan se milti hai? forum ya trading?

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sracer86 View Post
    I think both are large sources of learning forex trading.There is no end of learning and in forex it's very true.A forex trader can learn many critical terms from the forum because traders share their experience of real trading in the forum.Again by trading,a trader can find his limitation which are not possible theoretically.Foreign currency is also earned by the traders.
    You are absolutely right brother waqai in donon sources say hamain bohat knowledge milta hay ager hum sirf forum posting hi read kertay rahain to hum aik achay trader ban sectay hain ic liye pehlay forum say pehlay knowledge hasil karain aur phir us knowledge ko pehlay demo account mein use karain aur phir live trading mein use ker kay aik acha profit earn karain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muneeb638 is an unknown quantity at this point muneeb638's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya If you have very strong in Technical Analysis, then you may increase your lot size according to market to get huge profits. If you are familiar with technical analysis, then you should be expert. The expert should always try to follow discipline trades, so technical analysis is more important than MM. MM is basic and can easily learn in minutes and may got practice in demo. May be i am wrong. Let us discuss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned moon00 is an unknown quantity at this point moon00's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have very strong in Technical Analysis, then you may increase your lot size according to market to get huge profits. If you are familiar with technical analysis, then you should be expert. The expert should always try to follow discipline trades, so technical analysis is more important than MM. MM is basic and can easily learn in minutes and may got practice in demo. May be i am wrong. Let us discuss. A trader can gain knowledge from this forum by exchanging their ideas and thoughts with other traders but all this is theoretical knowledge, Good job........

Senior Member zuhaib is on a distinguished road zuhaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear both trading and learning are most important to getting good knowledge so if we daily learn about forex market and do practice on demo account then we can get huge knowledge about forex market within 2-3 months easily and after this practice we can trading on real account and can earn money.

Banned xxx00 is an unknown quantity at this point xxx00's Avatar
    Thanks
    sab say ziyada knowlege to mjhay abhi tak to is forum say hi mil rahi hai. As I think k yeh portion to bana hi newbie kliyay hai.I mean to say General forex discussion and Forex begginers. is ma choti choti say point say baat samjha di gai hai. and jo baat samajh nhi ati I just search it from the different sites. and trading ki asal samajh demo account ma sa bhi milti rehti hai. demo account is enough for practise......

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

sab say ziyada knowlege to mjhay abhi tak to is forum say hi mil rahi hai. As I think k yeh portion to bana hi newbie kliyay hai.I mean to say General forex discussion and Forex begginers. is ma choti choti say point say baat samjha di gai hai. and jo baat samajh nhi ati I just search it from the different sites. and trading ki asal samajh demo account ma sa bhi milti rehti hai. demo account is enough for practise.....

Senior Member mose is an unknown quantity at this point mose's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think so fir this forum is the best in making money the reason why am saying this ir because i know that the money i am is worti investing more and more in forex.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both are large sources of learning forex trading.There is no end of learning and in forex it's very true.A forex trader can learn many critical terms from the forum because traders share their experience of real trading in the forum.Again by trading,a trader can find his limitation which are not possible theoretically.Foreign currency is also earned by the traders.

Senior Member veertiwari is an unknown quantity at this point veertiwari's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe savi k wareme to malum nehi hai par mere khayal se forex se hume pehele basic knowledge lena chahie aur uske baad hume demo account pe practice karna chahie . demo eccount pe trade karne time hume forum follow karna chahie oru demo pe experiment karna chahie fir jake real account trade karna chahie . to kul milak hume sab jagha se knowledge lena chahie aur savi jagha mportent hai jaha se hume knowledge milti hai.

Senior Member aim_aly is on a distinguished road aim_aly's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thing k forum se hmain kafi information milti ha kum k sb experince walay log yahan per apni anlysis ko bayan krta han or jitna ho ske smjhnae ki kosish krte han zayda info forum se miltyi ha or experinced trading se ya demo account se

Senior Member soni is an unknown quantity at this point soni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader will gain knowledge from this forum by exchanging their concepts and thoughts with different traders other then all this is often theoretical knowledge where as every time a trader trades in these markets he gets practical knowledge that is additionally terribly necessary therefore each are necessary to produce a trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 630 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)