+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 187 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Always Aim for Small Consistent Daily Profits.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear, I certainly think there is no doubling that makes a consistent profit every day, even though it is a small profit is a very good thing to be done by forex traders. Successful traders in forex are not traders who can make a lot of profits in a short time, but who can make small profits that are consistent every day, without the risk of their trading accounts and never get a margin call and yes, absolute, I personally think that the main cause of failure is forex most traders are due to fall prey to greed. If we remain consistent after earning a small profit then we can not face such a failure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Small by small is what facilitates growth over a period of time, but many traders want it to happen at night where they make a lot of money and be righteous like that; I have to break that bubble and insist that success is build and with the right set of skills and your personal values can get there if you are willing to go the extra mile to make it happen, nothing can stop you being guaranteed, what you give is what you get back to you. and it takes patience when you are in patience and you are satisfied with your results after which you will succeed in a short time. This small advantage brings me in high capital. I use take profit and wait for my profits with patience in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true, because in the forex business profits will always be proportional to the risks. so if we have a small profit target, of course the risk will also be small. and if we can get a small profit consistently, I'm sure it will develop the capital we use to trade. so that's the best way to trade, should give priority to consistency, not the amount of profit we get. and In target trade we can avoid losses and we can also control our greed through daily target trades. akdfjasd is offline. I think the goal of a small profit is that the merchant has another business or he is satisfied with his small profit

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my dear, in forex trading I certainly I assume it is not a double purpose of a small profit is a merchant to have another business but the main thing that matters in this type of trading is the patience that most traders lose in the long run. run and I think it's a very good policy and slow and steady to win the race and greed is a curse and greed will lead you to make the wrong decision and in this way it is a danger that you will lose the profit you generate that is not good for you and You family and watch the market carefully and make the right entry to the market so that the result will be a useful ending and we want this for you.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, consistent small profits are also good for Forex traders and if traders can do this well then they are successful Forex traders in the business. But doing a daily profit is not possible at all, so I think if you want to do consistency earnings then you have to set your target on a monthly basis then you can do it easily. and I think making some profit every day will save for us and we will feel the need of patience when you are in patience and it is also good for other traders in the target trade we can avoid the loss and we also can control our greed through trading target on every day

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really, as I thought in forex trading, I personally find that good thinking and it's less risky and little purpose and success gives you a hug platform in the future in my opinion and that's the thinking. it's better to take a small profit every day than to lose big losses every day. If you make a little profit today and you apply money management, before you know it, and in fact I think it's not a double that makes a consistent profit every day, though that is a small profit is a very good thing forex traders to do. Successful forex traders are not a trader who can make a lot of profit in a short time, but who can make a consistent small profit every day, without risking their trading account and never getting a margin call

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading Main Apne Hamesha apne liye Pehle Samal target set karna hai Jab aap apne Saman target ko achieve kar lete hain uske baad Apne Apne target ko increase Karte jana hai Is Tarah Se aap Samaj targets a big target ki taraf move kar rahe Aur Is Tarah aap Forex trading mein bahut accha kaam kar sakte hain aur kuch time ke baad aap bahut jyada Forex trading se earning Hasil karne Lagte Hain Aur Iss Tarah Se aap ek expert and acche trader Ban Jaate Hain

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first trader should try to make a small but good profits from his trade and slowly increase the profit deal to benefit from small profits in the long term growth of money management account evenly all-round commercial goals are the best for beginners and also good for other operators and it , it is better to have a small profit portofial or have a greater chance in forex trading when you have a certain trade proposi there is always everything we as traders should be able to understand when we are forex trading which is not always what we think but what we should do when we do that is the main point

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the real basis for growing small quantities into large accounts. And aiming for a small profit is not too difficult if you hit with the right risk and reward ratio. The goal is to close the trade that will fight you and not just follow it that it will return in the direction of your trade and I think it set a small profit or aiming for a small profit. I think that small profit is good thinking. But you are the right analysis and you find the trend. You are under the market stand out. You find out breaks. You work successfully in the market. You can easily get a daily basis to get a small profit.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely my dear, for me, I definitely believe that it is true, because in forex business profits will always be proportional to the risks. so if we have a small profit target, of course the risk will also be small. and if we can get a small profit consistently, I'm sure it will develop the capital we use to trade. so that's the best way to trade, should give priority to consistency, not the amount of profit we get. and Make a consistent profit every day, even though it is a small profit is a very good thing to be done by forex traders. Successful forex traders are not a trader who can make a lot of profit in a short time, but who can make a consistent small profit every day, without risking their trading account and never getting a margin call

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 187 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)