+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 730 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 709 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 7296

Thread: Is This Your First Investment in Forex ?

Banned malhi is an unknown quantity at this point malhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    first invest in forex trading ,when i strat tyhe first time trading then i do the trading and finly i take a profit and i am happpy to work to the forex and most of th epeopledo the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dasar is an unknown quantity at this point dasar's Avatar
    Thanks
    First is invest in forex............

If this invest is your first or this time is your primary position!!.. the first investment of your is the time to nalaisys that u must have .. the second is the capital u must have it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ayazali69 is on a distinguished road ayazali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trader bagair trainig ke trading shoro ker dete hain or profit tazi se bana shoro ker dete hain lakin yad rehe forex trading hamesha favor main nahi jati so 95 % new trader ko loss hota hay is leye ager ap new trader hain to pehle ap demo account per pratice kere 2 3 months tak jab ap demo account per profit bana le ge tab real per a sakte hain.

Senior Member tota11 is an unknown quantity at this point tota11's Avatar
    Thanks
    at first you need to invest in Forex market.
    Forex is a high profitable and the biggest foreign exchange market in the world
    In Forex market if you invest more than you can get more profit from Forex market.

Banned jibon1210 is an unknown quantity at this point jibon1210's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not right. Firstly need to know that, what is Forex? what is the work of Forex? etc. So, firstly need to know about Forex deeply. This is very essential for a beginner. Anybody does this work, than he may fall in loss. So, we should firstly learn on Forex.

Banned areesha is an unknown quantity at this point areesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    agree with you...good point for us and we need to open an demo account for practice but i think if open real account and start trade with .01 then no matter for learn and earn i know this earning is not enough but we trade like real account on this account and its increase our knowledge and experience very soon

Banned lipika8888 is an unknown quantity at this point lipika8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for a new treader the first invest more than $500. If he is poor or a student it may be $50>$1100. because forex treading is very risky business. I think invest is not a important on Forex treading. This treading really need much learning about forex treading. This study need for all even poor or a student,

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never fail my faith,because i lost my money for four times.i lost above 425$ in my trading life.but i forget all these things,it gives me more now this time.but i badly lost my 1st invest ,there are some reasons .i was very new and have not any idea all regarding matter.

Member junklot is an unknown quantity at this point junklot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    if we are going to invest in the forex market, then we should be able to comprehend with all the risks that we will get if we are going to trade in the forex market is a long time sir
    in this trade would be very useful if we could use our capital as well as possible in this trade
    yeah right in investing in the forex market we are required to know and understand all the risks that would be obtained in the market forex gains or losses, thus redeeming the best time to trade in order to secure money and be profitable

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes if we want to make a business in forex and want to earn in Forex than we need to make a invest first in Forex and than we are able to make a profit in Forex and we also need to learn forex first and demo is best option for this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 730 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 709 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)