+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 730 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 7296

Thread: Is This Your First Investment in Forex ?

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that investment of beginners always less than $ 200 and I think if you invest too large when began, you may have to face greed, I'm still trying to learn how to manage your account with real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AurelioLively is an unknown quantity at this point AurelioLively's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to get success in Forex Trading, it is all the first to invest in the Forex market. F is a highly useful and largest exchange market in the world. Net income Forex Forex trading to make if you invest more in the markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to invest in foreign exchange, but it is better to invest in a few practices that have a demo account, not a real account of the money because you need to know how to run this business very well for beginners, so I think this is Better put your time before making all the real account of the knowledge needed before financing

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really necessary for a newbie trader to make use of small lot in forex market, this is a business that is highly risky and when you are new in the market it is necessary that you managed the risk effectively to succeed in your trade.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,025 Times in 4,664 Posts
    investment is must for traders and trader make their trading with low volume lot size and trader not use high and big lot size in trading market and trader must know that trader do not use greed in trading market then trader make their trading business profitable and trader make good profit in forex

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have invest in the forex market for a long time now, this is not my first time of investing in forex, I have invested and lose a lot of money from the market too, trading is kind of difficult for me right now but I will continue to try.

Member Azamsaleemi is an unknown quantity at this point Azamsaleemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother yeh mari first investment ho gi in the forex trading business main, because main yehan per new hoon, and first main nay kabhi bhee investment nahi ki hay but demo account main practice kar raha hoon, forex trading aik good profitable business hay.

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab se jab bhi ap forex trading start karate he to itana hi amount lagaye jitane amount ka agar loss bhi ho jaye to ap ko jayada dukh nahi ho kayo ki forex trading me loss hona normal he aur ye risky business he

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first investment in Forex trading was $ 250 and I lost all the capital in 3 trades, in that time I was no have knowledge about Forex trading, Forex is not easy business and it need to good knowledge and experience.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,187 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko woi capital lagaana chahiye jetna wo laga sakein,esme trader market me aise he kaam nahi kar sakta hai,trader ko esme ache se market me analysis karna aana chahiye woi uske liye acha hoga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 730 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)