+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 730 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Is This Your First Investment in Forex ?

Member Goodboy is on a distinguished road Goodboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading mai age ki koi problem nahi hai aap ko bas trading ki jankari honi cahia asi aap koi bhi age mai best teader ban sakte hai
    or

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After 5 months of trading with a demo trading account, I made several deposits in my real trading acocunt. This is $ 50 for the first time. But unfortunately, I lost all this money within 1 week. This is the worst memory for me. Without doubt! this is often accurate many women and men devote specifically to authentic reports without the need to master Forex trading. Tryout changes are very useful and therefore newcomers need to analyze because of test changes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that knowledge about forex trading should be improved. To this day, I am still developing strategies and learning to use demo accounts too, although I have to make a deposit to a real account. my demo account is important, not just 2 or 3 months. so we need to know more about Forex trading to succeed in Forex trading, hope the smart way to earn money. Most beginners lose their first investment in the forex trading market because they want to earn fast money by investing huge amounts. It is a must to practice in demo account for at least 2 months to understand the trading system properly. Then they can invest money in real accounts and trade by implementing their learning.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to forex. Yes! it is true that many people invest directly in a real account without learning Forex trading. A trader must learn Forex trading for more than 6 months then he should start trading on a real account. Demo trading is so helpful that beginners have to learn through demo trading. ....... It is true that many people are investing directly in real Forex trading accounts without training. Although you should start with a real Forex deal dealer for more information and after 6 months, you should learn. For beginners to learn from the event demo account is very useful.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No mai ney abhi tak Forex pey koi investment nahi ki i am a beginner and learning the art of trading mai abhi knowledge aur experience gain kar raha hoon also i am working on demo and bonuses accounts aur strategies apply kar k apna knowledge level check kar raha hoon

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah! this is true that many people invest directly in real account without learning Forex trading. A trader should learn Forex trading for more then 6 months then he should start the trade on real account. Demo trading is very helpful so the beginners should learn through demo trading.

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    bhia meri first investment jo thi vo 50$ ki thi aur me os time forex k F bhi ni janta ta real account me invest kia bhia n trading ki aur 1 week me hi 100% profit kia and 100$ Ka account banaya aur profit krke mene with drwl li and then sab loss ho gya
    mera bhi kuch aisa hitha mere bhi investment lagbhag itne hi thi jab maine start kara tha balki mughe aur kam bonus mila tha 13$ ka bonus mughe pahli baar mila to maine ek baar me hi losss kar dia tha uske baad maine isme acha bonus paya tha uske baad se mera isme acha hone laga abb mai kafi kuch sheekh chuka hun forex ka

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atul231 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am trading in this business for the long time and invest my money many time in this business , i make much income with this business , i losse my money many time but i recover my loss very soon with my good experience of trading and with good trading strategy , if the traders leave the greed of profit they could make much money .

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), naveedbnn (2018-05-20), rehanayaz (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people invest directly in real account without learning forex trading.demo trading is very helpful so the beginners should learn through demo trading.You invest more than you can get more profit from forex market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GUJJARBABA For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-05-16)

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bohat bari exchange ke market hae agr ap is mai acha paisa lagatyho first time mai to ap is mai achi amount be kama sakty ho agr ap is mai seekh kr paisa lagao to wo better hae is k k ap bina sekhy paisa laga k dibo do kiyu k ap ko malum he nhe ho ga k kaha kiya galti huee hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 730 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)