+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Senior Member dbjc0000 is an unknown quantity at this point dbjc0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just join this business not too long, and I still learn more about forex right now, so I can tell about how I feel or satisfaction about what I receive/earn from this. But I have faith that someday I will be satisfy of my earning in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usman12345 is an unknown quantity at this point usman12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    G me forex ki earning se bhoht khush hoo mery se hmein forex me kaam karna best hai so please apny comments post karty rehin ta k dosroo ka fiada ho so join the forex with complete learn without learning hum kuch nai kar skty

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member milons is an unknown quantity at this point milons's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am making a small profit in forex since 2 month. but i have join about one year ago. and in this big time am losing my money in forex regularly. although i know it was totally my mistake. no i have make a trading plan and trading slowly and also making profit too. but till now i am not satisfied with my earning.

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aisi thing hai jisme aap ki earning limit unlimited hai aur loss balance tak hai.yeh ek adat ban jati hai.koi bhi forex ke earning me satisfied nahi hota.

Banned capablanca is an unknown quantity at this point capablanca's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you mix the decades of wisdom of George, and his no nonsense rules and disciplines, you certainly will get pleasure from foreign exchange trading. And you actually will make earnings.At the pretty least, you need to have to view his absolutely free of charge videos on his revenue page and register totally no cost for his quite very first five chapters - you will be so glad you did.

Member saheel is an unknown quantity at this point saheel's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं विदेशी मुद्रा कमाई से संतुष्ट हूँ. क्योंकि, किसी को भी एक कम राशि का निवेश और एक लंबे लाभ मिलता है. तो किसी को विदेशी मुद्रा से कुछ लोन मिलता है.इसलिए किसी को भी इसे करते हैं. दिन कई इस व्यापार से आने वाले लोगों द्वारा दिन. इसलिए मैं अपने विदेशी मुद्रा की कमाई से संतुष्ट हूँ.

Banned usman1985 is an unknown quantity at this point usman1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a market where you earn if you learn follow some rule i am not yet some profit from my forex because when i start i do not how to trade and what is right time to trade.

Member masud1 is an unknown quantity at this point masud1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fortunately, I am certainly not perform undesirable for a few months, I started to buy and sell, but I am worried about is not completely satisfied with my personal performance, as I said, is sure to focus on the improvement of my mental tonnes and eliminate a portion of the weeknesses in addition, I have seen in my personal investments.

Senior Member vianc is an unknown quantity at this point vianc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i really satisfied with my earning from forex trading.i dont need to spend much time to work anymore. if i work outside, then i just get small money but must work for 8 hours per day

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes man ian satisfied with the forex earning because the i choose the forex trading as a part time ,i have another job to earn so forex is better to earn money in the part time by sitting in home iam happy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)