+ Reply to Thread
Page 1026 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 26 526 926 976 1016 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,260 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fortunately I did not perform bad in the past few months i started trading, but i am not completely satisfied with my performance as i see there is lot room for improvement and i am concentrating in removing few weeknesses i noticed in my past trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I am not satisfied by my forex earning because my losses are more than my earnings. I am trying my best to trade with care but still I am losing. Whenever I open a trade the price starts moving opposite and I close my position on loss. Now from last few days I have stopped trading and taking rest and thinking to have some new strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to siddesh For This Useful Post:

s.alam (2013-03-09)

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe khud per bisbas hai ledkin mujhe khud ka trading per satisfied neh hu.main loss mai hu and e mera hi karan hai.mujhe sahi samay pe sahi risk lena chahiye thaka.lekin agar mera trades target ma jaye to bohoot accha earn hoga.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    I frankly have not been satisfied with the results I have achieved today. because we will not be able to increase our abilities if we are satisfied with what we achieved. I think is very good if we continue to add targets to be achieved because it gives us the spirit to continue to learn.
    for example my target month is 30% of capital, if we can accomplish this by consistently then we must increase our target, so that there is encouragement to continue to increase our abilities

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    start mein her koi loss kerta hey, koi trader profit sey shuru nehi kerta, kunki loss is field ki guarantee hey, dunya ka achay sa acha trader bhi loss kerta hey,aap apni strategy strong kerein aur usi per focus kerien phir aap zeroor profit earn kerein gi

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Traders. Mein bohot khush hun apni forex earning sey, pehlay to kafi loss hota tha, mujhey abhi aur progress kerna hey , apni strategy mein aur update ley ker a reha hun , ta k meri trading aur achi aur ziaada profitable ho sekay.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am earning from Forex. but, i am still not happy with my earning. i need to earn more from Forex. i am trying. hope one day will come when i will be able to earn a lot form Forex and express my feeling here.happy trading

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is huge market you can't finish learning about it. Every business man want to gain there business. I think forex is like a business. I know some people they take forex trading is business.
    I trade forex but in here you need big knowledge. I am still learning.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you mean about the amount i earn in day i am not really satisfied but i am completely satisfied with my performance as the profitability is increasing day by day and i hope the day is not far when i shall be making good enough out of my forex trading.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very satisfied with my earnings from forex. though not much, but my income from forex can fulfill my life. I am very happy to trade forex and I will continue to choose to trade forex as a business of my favorites

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1026 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 26 526 926 976 1016 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)