+ Reply to Thread
Page 1025 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 25 525 925 975 1015 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,250 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its very good that your earned profit is more than your capital and its the good decision to reinvest some amount of profit for increase your capital, it will help you to earn more profit and you will take less risk if you will have large capital in your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am always satisfy earn with Forex i earn daily 20 to 50$ , i just watch the market and take some little decision then i earn from here so i enjoy with forex some time got loss but average i am in profit.

Junior Member forexxx is an unknown quantity at this point forexxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha mina satisfy hu mere trading profit se me daily 60-40 pips profit nikalta hu mera to bahut acha chal raha hai mera part time job hai mere job ke salary se main forex main jada kama sakta hu.aur main satisfy hu mere profit se
    Trade Forex Like sniper
    1 Bullet + 1 Target = Mission Accomplished

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    If you have some good strategy and you have some good money in your account then you can satisfy from your earning other wise it is hard to satisfy your self from the earnings of the forex from little capital.
    forex me achi strategy hona bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki jis bhi trader ke pas achi strategy hogi wo forex se lagatar paise kamayega..bina straregy ke paise kamana bahut mushkil hota hai isliye har trader ko yahi salah di jati hai ki forex me acha paisa aur achi startegy hona sabse zaruri chiz hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have some good strategy and you have some good money in your account then you can satisfy from your earning other wise it is hard to satisfy your self from the earnings of the forex from little capital.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is best business in the world and i learn the forex trading knowledge online and i am satisfied about my forex trading earning because i invest less capital for trading and earn more, so i am confident and patience about my trading forex.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just join the particular forex market I have no earnings here I might need to discover but need more than to be able to capability to encounter achievements in order to capability to earn income.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone can be earn fixed in forex daily routine because it provide better facility to get extra cash or payment easily at anywhere
    in the global world .this is the best forum you can earn easy one like other business trader i.e google,yahoo,hotmail etc.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    han han main to g bilkul satisfied houn kioun k main samghta houn k main jitna bhi mehnat karta houn utna he kamata houn es liye main to app ko bhi yahi kahoun ga k es main greed se kaam na len warna loss main jao ge es liye jitni bhi earning us ko bhot samghain or mehnat karen

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am earning from Forex. but, i am still not happy with my earning. i need to earn more from Forex. i am trying. hope one day will come when i will be able to earn a lot form Forex and express my feeling here.happy trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1025 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 25 525 925 975 1015 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)