+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,240 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    no,i am not satisfied at all.
    i have lot of mistakes and i need to rectify it.
    we should find out our mistake and correct it.
    that is great that you are admitting your mistakes and know that you have some mistakes because as human we may not get 100% result so some how so even I am good enough trader and still I also make mistakes so we just have to know how to cover up mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not satisfied with the results of my trades, because I still often experience loss. I continue to learn, practice and look for strategies that can generate a consistent profit. besides that, I still find enough capital to trade with better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not satisfied with my earning in a demo account. So far I am learning the forex trading and for that I am trading in a demo account. In my demo account I have earned a small money with more losses so I am not satisfied with my demo account performance but I hope that soon I will improve my trading and profit.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till now No, i am not at all satisfied with the earning in Forex trading nor i am satisfied with my performance.
    But i have no other options and hence myself trying to improve my capital and trading strategy, hope this year i will do better.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    At present I can withdraw profits every month but am still not satisfied because I don't want to get stuck with my present profits target. I want to reach my target profit of $500 monthly...then $1000 monthly...lol. Hope I can reach my target profit next month.
    we can not gain by a large amount of a sudden. takes time, experience and a consistent strategy to achieve it. you should be grateful, because it could result in profit every month, although not yet reached the target. because, a lot of traders who are still losing money every month.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    although i can make consistent profit, i'm still not satisfied with my own income from forex. i need to earn more, cause i also believe that forex could provide me much bigger earning as long as i know how to do it.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no,i am not satisfied at all.
    i have lot of mistakes and i need to rectify it.
    we should find out our mistake and correct it.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are satisfied, then there is no need to wish to improve. Any progress minded trader should not be satisfied with his current profits even if they are much. He should always look for ways to improve on his strategy so that he can get more profits. Any amendments on your strategy should be tested on a demo account.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    My current earnings do not satisfy me. I hope to make a lot of money from forex trading but I know that I will need to invest more. Right now I do not earn more than $20 daily but I am looking forward to when I will be earning $100 daily.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you point, if we have just a little capital in our account then we will take big risk to earn more profit that can satisfy us but we may loss in this case. So if we want to earn satisfied profit from forex then we need to have good balance in our trading account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)