+ Reply to Thread
Page 1018 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 1008 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1028 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,180 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i am still also make the mistake on the forex too, but when i am making the mistake, the next thing that i must do is make the repair of my mistake, and then try to trading again after the mistake can being fix by me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone can be earn fixed in forex daily routine because it provide better facility to get extra cash or payment easily at anywhere
    in the global world .this is the best forum you can earn easy one like other business trader i.e google,yahoo,hotmail etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    mien bhi abhi tek khush nehi hun kunki jab bhi kuch profit hota hey to ghelti sey loss bhi ho jaata hey, jab tek mien acha khasa profit na kema loon jis sey mera future secure ho jaye us wekt tek mujhey satisfaction nehi mil sekti

Thanks
    i am earning from Forex. but, i am still not happy with my earning. i need to earn more from Forex. i am trying. hope one day will come when i will be able to earn a lot form Forex and express my feeling here.happy trading

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often make 15 - 20 percentage profit per month but i am not still satisfied because i want to make more and more in the future . This is the reason why i am still using demo account and try to improve my trading system everyday .

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am very satisfied with my earning in forex. If I am not satisfied the we may become greedy which will led us to make a great loss. I think that everybosy should be satisfied with the income they make in forex.

Banned rederok2 is an unknown quantity at this point rederok2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    if you mean about the amount i earn in day i am not really satisfied but i am completely satisfied with my performance as the profitability is increasing day by day and i hope the day is not far when i shall be making good enough out of my forex trading.
    I think it's a very good thing the more we are not satisfied with our current trading performance the more we learn a lot and will continue to learn until we reach the moment get a huge profit and consistent

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should not be greedy in Forex market & be satisfied with your profits as you did it in right way
    and as your analysis was right so your profits of course will satisfy you
    Greed is one of the most dangerous factors in forex trading

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am satisfied about my trading in forex.trading since two years but still have to learn too many important things.thats why researching indian forum to get knowledge about forex proper knowledge.

Thanks
    main satisfied hu apni trading se lekin last month main jyhe bahut hi acha loss huaa hai esliye meain toda nirash hu.
    ab mera aim loss ko recover karna hai. jis se main tension free hokar trade karu.
    hame hamare profit se ni balki apne analysis se satisfied hona chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1018 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 1008 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1028 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)