+ Reply to Thread
Page 1017 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 17 517 917 967 1007 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1027 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,170 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously no,Currently i am not at all satisfied with my trading and i am having big losses now.
    i need to improve very well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    yes I am satisfied In this forex trading forum ya forum both acha ha is main ap ko koi be parshani nahi hote or ya forum ap ko sub sa zadia or sub sa pehala or proi pori payment data ha is main ap ko koi parashaini nahi hoit is laaya main apko maswara data hoon k ya forum both acha or bather ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMinHo View Post
    For me , I will feel satisfied if i am a rich man . So i do not worry about money . My life are always good and i think that is the time i feel satisfield . But it is not at that time because i am trying to do that .
    i really did not understand that you are already rich or you wanna trade and become rich?i hope you will work hard and acheive your dream and it was my dream too when we have money we can do anything and live happily
    please vote for me if you like my post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me , I will feel satisfied if i am a rich man . So i do not worry about money . My life are always good and i think that is the time i feel satisfield . But it is not at that time because i am trying to do that .

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am satisfied about my trading but not satisfied about profits.becaue this profits is not enough for me.some time it takes long time to take profits.or sometimes my position going at wrong direction.may be should change my strategy.

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha main forex ke earninig se satisfied hu.kyo ke mujhey yaha se bohot sara paisa milta hay jo mere living ke liye kaafi hay.besides forex ek easy aur comfortable earning way bhi hay.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am practicing since almost 6 months, but still lose the transactions that enter it, but I try to learn from my mistakes, and repaired, because the road to success begins to fail, but with patience and determination to make a profit, I certainly came across to profit

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MONEY is matter to the greeed..we want more than we have always....every trader want to earn more than expectation ..so we can never be satiesfied with our earning.,,,we have little greed factor
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am satisfied with forex earning coz i have earned a lot of from here.I could earn only few money when i was a teacher.And so i think forex is a very easy way for earning profit and being satisfied.

Junior Member sspences1989 is an unknown quantity at this point sspences1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex money kama ka asan or faida mand trade ha is sa kafi faida uthaya ha ya aik best trade ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1017 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 17 517 917 967 1007 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1027 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)