+ Reply to Thread
Page 1016 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 16 516 916 966 1006 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1026 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you point, if we have just a little capital in our account then we will take big risk to earn more profit that can satisfy us but we may loss in this case. So if we want to earn satisfied profit from forex then we need to have good balance in our trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very good that your earned profit is more than your capital and its the good decision to reinvest some amount of profit for increase your capital, it will help you to earn more profit and you will take less risk if you will have large capital in your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am satisfied with earning of foreign exchange trading and I have another job but did not earn money as of Win Forex Trading. In some cases, to give up thinking about the job first. So I can practice trading in the foreign exchange and I am satisfied. Through Forex you can achieve a lot in life. And I will continue to trade foreign exchange. Rivers has become a job that earn them a lot of money.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    i m trading on demo right now but unable to stick a single strategy or system.
    i m not earning consistently right now.
    may be you need confidence.thats why you are not earning well.in my opinion, take participate in instaforex demo contest.i am sure it will be helpful than demo account. cause demo contest will give you prize if you make win.

Banned rederok2 is an unknown quantity at this point rederok2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMinHo View Post
    I often make 15 - 20 percentage profit per month but i am not still satisfied because i want to make more and more in the future . This is the reason why i am still using demo account and try to improve my trading system everyday .
    Quote Originally Posted by babu View Post
    Its very good that your earned profit is more than your capital and its the good decision to reinvest some amount of profit for increase your capital, it will help you to earn more profit and you will take less risk if you will have large capital in your account.
    at least you can get your profit instead of loss and I think at any time until people will not feel satisfied and it will only make you greedy and you will eventually experience loss and makes you not have the capital and eventually you give up because they do not have the capital. so any profit that you can hold it no need to ask for more

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i am satisfied with now but not all the time you can expect the same earnings of profits forex market, although the earnings from forex for me are uneven but snow i am confident that i can make profits consistently.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you point, if we have just a little capital in our account then we will take big risk to earn more profit that can satisfy us but we may loss in this case. So if we want to earn satisfied profit from forex then we need to have good balance in our trading account.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'm not satisfied in the result of my negotiation, so I'm not happy, but I'm better off keeping such objectives as the first target is 100 dollars and 200 dollars after and so on until a large profit.ans as we say "all is possible in Forex"

Junior Member gobi_mlk is an unknown quantity at this point gobi_mlk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i am satisfy with my forex earning.i all time trade with scalping using stop loss and take profit so it is not difficult for me to make pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1016 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 16 516 916 966 1006 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1026 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)