+ Reply to Thread
Page 1008 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 8 508 908 958 998 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1018 ... LastLast
Results 10,071 to 10,080 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    Of course I am satisfied with my winnings through Forex and that you are not Radi was completed in trading in this market and I settle for nothing less profit in the day and try to overcome the greed and I'm trying to put the goal of a daily 50 points and achieved the goal in the first day stop myself from trading until the next day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    I was not fully satisfied because I feel I still have more control, use the MM as well, which to date I have not mastered properly. And much more. And I'm sure if I practice diligently then everything will be possessed by quickly.
    main bhi abhi tak bahut nahi keval 500$ hi kama paya hu jo ki mere liye bahut hi kam hai,,,main aur kamana chahat hu jisse ki main ek safal trader ban saku

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    I was not fully satisfied because I feel I still have more control, use the MM as well, which to date I have not mastered properly. And much more. And I'm sure if I practice diligently then everything will be possessed by quickly.
    main bhi abhi tak bahut nahi keval 5004 hi kama paya hu jo ki mere liye bahut hi kam hai,,,main aur kamana chahat hu jisse ki main ek safal trader ban saku

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bdboy View Post
    hmm.. nice post u give here. Yap I m satisfied here. First few month I loss some money. But after that I study a lot and practice a lots of in demo account. Now I have an avarage 150$ income per month. I can make it easily with few technical analysis.
    i think we never satisfy with our earning as we are forex trader and we want more than what we have...forex trader always willing to earn more ..and also some has dream to become millionaire from forex
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm.. nice post u give here. Yap I m satisfied here. First few month I loss some money. But after that I study a lot and practice a lots of in demo account. Now I have an avarage 150$ income per month. I can make it easily with few technical analysis.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxsentu View Post
    I am not satisfied with the forex trading. I have been trading for few months. So I think I need to learn more about forex trading. I know with good knowledge and strategies forex earning would be easy for me. It it needs the time. It is really matter of time that I would make my profit from forex market.
    I think if any trader start trading without any knowledge about forex then he will never satisfy with forex trading. So if you want to satisfy with this business then you need to learn first then start trading.

Member himel001 is an unknown quantity at this point himel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah although it is not so big amount but i am satisfied. i hope that if i go ahead with current status i will do double trading and i will be more satisfied than.it is very risky and should be handed very much carefully.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned fxsentu is an unknown quantity at this point fxsentu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not satisfied with the forex trading. I have been trading for few months. So I think I need to learn more about forex trading. I know with good knowledge and strategies forex earning would be easy for me. It it needs the time. It is really matter of time that I would make my profit from forex market.

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am satisfied. there are some times when i think that i put in so many efforts and get limited profit so that is not worth it, but at the same time i reply and satisfy my self by saying that at least i am not facing losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1008 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 8 508 908 958 998 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1018 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)