+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me neither my brother, these two weeks, I lost a lot of money, I'm not happy with my orders, by what I always change my strategy, I continue with this method until I find a cost-effective strategy, the Forex market is not easy, but with a great job I can do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my opinion if a person needs to earn money immediately he shouldn't comes to forex because trading in forex is about taking risk in own hand. So, the sense of earning in forex creates a lots of pressure in their mind and sometimes they face big amount of loss. Traders should be satisfied from the money they are profiting from forex which will let them perform better in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am absolutely dissatisfied with my earning from forex trading. Because I have no profit till now. But I am struggling to make monthly profit from forex and I will take it as secondary profession.

Junior Member rahatgum is an unknown quantity at this point rahatgum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am new in forex world i saw my friend is fully satisfied this business .and he invite forex an i do that.One month after i told how many % satisfied me this world.But i know its a risky business

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I'm not far at all from Rady trading method does not my profit because I also can not profit on a permanent basis and the money Arbha come back again very easily lose .. I hope with time to increase my experience and that the most successful in the forex ....

Senior Member lovebird is an unknown quantity at this point lovebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate it's correct. has transmute hominid nature to never mitigated with what he already possesses. it is not neat, we should be fit to increase what we already make and try to assets ..

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can say that for now I am satisfied with the forex gain. But one day I wanted to do and achieve more than that to be really happy. I traded for about 8 months. For this month, my job is going very well. Hopefully in my near future I would earn much more. And I hope that my dreams.

Member otongzi is an unknown quantity at this point otongzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now i am very satisfied with the money i get from forex.but for the future i hope to increase the amount of money i can by increasing the knowledge and skill are good and safe trading.

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the moment i'am not because i have friend who earn lot of money every day but the have big a amount of money so i need to trade more to double my money and trade with big volume to make good earning

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the satisfaction of the trading results, can not say I was very satisfied,
    I still have much to fix, from money management to emotions, hopefully it can be more rapidly evolving separately

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)