+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The answer for your question my dear friend is differ from one trader to another , that is for there are many types of people and there way of thinking and what they do from there earning from the forex trading .. it depends on your needs in life and the way you want to live it

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

The earning in forex trading is fast or slow depending on two things .. the first thing is your capital amount , the second thing is your single pip and your entry , if you trade daily with good money management believe me my friend you will be so much satisfied

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i didn't start in live account yet because of capital but in my demo account yes i am satisfied by my trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I am very much satisfied with my forex earning . I can make every day 5% profit from my capital . This is very useful to me . I Love my forex trading and I will work more and earn more from forex .

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear jab hum forex market mein trading ko learn kar lety hen top har hamen forex market mein hamen earning karny k hamen tension nhi honi chaye hamen bhout achi earning ho jati hai market se

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), sufiyan22 (2017-09-24)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear mein apni forex market mein ki gi earning se satisfied hon ku k dear hamen forex market mein mujhy bhout achi earning ho rahi hai isl iye dear mujhy forex market se koi shikwa nhi hai

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), sufiyan22 (2017-09-24)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,255 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't give answer to your question my dear friend because i am here from the last two days i mean that me are new here and i am trying my best to know about the system completely and permanently . I think those who are here from the fast few years are well satisfied about the system and about his earning as well.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-22), Xerof (2017-09-21)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai is kaam mein hard work karna bahut hi jayda important hota hai, kyunki bhai agar satisfied hona hai yaha par to wo mehnat se hi hota hai aur wohi kamyaab bhi hote hai jo hard work jayda karte hote hai bhai.
    Han ji me bi puri trah se setisfied hun bhai forex me ashi trade ke sath ap isme success jarur ho skte ho me alwayse forex krna like krta hun bhai isme koi dout nhi
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-09-29), mano33 (2017-09-22), Mohamedmossa (2017-09-27)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Fortunately I did not perform bad in the past few months i started trading, but i am not completely satisfied with my performance as i see there is lot room for improvement and i am concentrating in removing few weeknesses i noticed in my past trades.
    bhai forex ko sekho pahle us ke bad pp forex min work karo agar app ke pass information na ho gi tu app ke liye forex mein earn karney he possible na ho ga es liye best hai ap forex ko skhu us e bad he forex mein work karo phr he app ko acha lagya ga

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-19), Mohamedmossa (2017-09-27), munibkhan (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-19), ramzan003 (2017-09-24), rehanayaz (2017-09-24)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,198 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ess business me acha earn karta hai tabhi wo satisfied ho sakenga,esme trader ko apni mehnat se pehle market me sabb learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me acha sabb knlwedge banalega uske liye acha hai..

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

garrysidhu (2017-09-21), kanita (2017-09-19), punjabpolice (2017-09-19)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko ache se market me hard work karna bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader market me earn tabhi kar sakenga agar usne market me acha knlwedge banaya hoga,esme trader ko khud se sabb jaana he chahiye..
    Bhai is kaam mein hard work karna bahut hi jayda important hota hai, kyunki bhai agar satisfied hona hai yaha par to wo mehnat se hi hota hai aur wohi kamyaab bhi hote hai jo hard work jayda karte hote hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2017-09-21), garrysidhu (2017-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)