+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme EA not tested

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best received so far has been Fapturbo, but I have not accepted the applied acquaintance claimed with it. I myself heard from several traders that it is acceptable under the strict market height specified in it. But all the merchant associations that embrace are not advancing application robots. and i don't know, i've used the fxscalper robot, so i never use it again and i don't trust them anymore, i prefer to trade manually and be more profitable than EA, besides that i can develop my system and then become a mature trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried and used robots in the demo but they could not profit properly. it's better to do manual trading. Manual trading is the best and we don't know when the market will suddenly move and also robots that are proven to be no better than our brains and minds. and There are several robots that can read price action, if we can make a logic about the price action and embed that logic through MQL4 language code so that we will make a forex robot that can read price action accurately.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a beginner, but I like to collect EAs that have been shared on this forum. I think robots should not be used in Forex trading, because there are many things that can affect the market at any time. And robots can never make decisions at that time. Only the human brain can understand the situation and trade according to the problem. and To be honest, I don't think that it's very wise to rely on robots. Yes, I use it on demos and to some extent they do well. But still I can't just rely on them and let them manage my live account. This is my very personal belief.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So Forex means a source of income on-line with various conversations about forex trading. This is a wave site ****** from which many people get money for a long time. This is a suitable source of income for students and employees. This is also a game. and If beginners are not aware of systems that make money and also take money from them in terms of losses, I don't think they should jump right into the automatic part of forex. I guess it would be like learning to bike instead of walking first which is not recommended in any case. Beginners must first start with a demo trading and then move to a real account, trade with some money.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but I have never tried recommending using an expert advisor because expert advisors are only blind traders, who do not know how we feel, who do not know how to manage trade carefully
    so it's really a bad choice for us friends, don't ever do it and, I see some of your posts, ... use support and resistance strategies. If you enter your strategy in EA, I still haven't found good results, dear ... You are a very good strategy, and it is difficult to be included in EA to understand the price of support and resistance that is right for you. maybe it could, but with a big risk ... hheh

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    let's think openly with all the possibilities out there. Many people have negative opinions for Forex Courses and EA for example. But about Forex courses, I don't even have to pay to get evidence that mentor teaching works for me because even free words from them work for me. I haven't used ea on a real account, but I'm sure this is similar to Forex courses too, although some people don't believe, they really function. What we need to do is to be open-minded with everything and not immediately conclude if we will not lose our golden opportunity ourselves.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans are more effective because they can determine whether there is a decision to buy / sell in the current conditions.
    robots perform a stable pattern of what they are programmed to do and do not care about several different conditions that humans can see. and the Robot is also good so you can't do anything but lose all your money. humans can control everything when to buy when to sell. also know when to take profits and stop loose.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manuel's trade is more reliable than trading robots because their robots are out of date and when they are outdated we can lose money, they don't make sure we don't get a loss, but if we trade alone we will ensure that we don't get losses on the market. and if most manual traders are profitable, I believe such statements. But most manual traders still fail. They are no better or better than EA because there are many traders who are successful with EA even though they are just like manual traders, most fail ...

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought that Forex robots bring money to me through Forex trading because I believe in myself not in Forex robots and I believe that if I use robots in trading I have never been a professional Forex trader that is not good for me because of that I never used a robot and I thought the robot never brought money to me.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some EAs will have problems if your Instatrader.4 platform that contains EA has got a disconnected internet connection, which is why I urge that every trader who runs EA must run on VPS because with VPS we have a great opportunity without interruption. Some EAs don't have a problem when your internet connection experiences a cut off situation, eg EA Forex Hacked 1.xx because EA only places pending orders based on Pivot Points after they place a pending order that you can close your Instatrader. Platform and you can open and run EA again for the next day repeatedly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast