+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Senior Member dahnawda is an unknown quantity at this point dahnawda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can add to this thread that if you are a billionaire I think you'll have a lot of money to help your life better now I will continue to worked as when I becames as a millionaires as because as a forex is the job of everyone and it is a good jobs !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging mein ek taraf buy karte hain aur tabhi dusri taraf sell karte hain aise mein trading karna risky hota hain aap jab order lagayenge tab dikkat nahi hoga lekin jab exit ka time ayega to aap bahut jayda confuse rahenge bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member lubnakhan is an unknown quantity at this point lubnakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging can be very handy trading technique. The idea prevents us all coming from the very big loss AND ALSO lock OUR little profit. Often my spouse and i want to help do hedging but fails. Hedging is usually not thus easy ALONG WITH simple. will any body here allow me almost any source from by which my partner and i will probably consider their deep knowledge ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge is one of the good way of the forex trading in which you have to take trade in both direction but try to close the trade that you have taken against the trend so that you will gain good income by decreasing the risk of trading.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,206 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Hedging ek dangerous trading hain main to naye logo ko ye kabhi karne ki salah nahi deta hu trading karna hain to ek tarfa trading kare yehi trading sabse jayda badiya trading mana jata hain bhaiya ji
    hanji hedging ko karna he nahi chahiye,trader ko yaha kaam karna hai to fir market me analysis karke ek taraf ka he order lagaya jaaye aur usmein trader ko stop loss aur take profit laga dena chahiye aur fir result ka wait karna chahiye,analysis ke saat kiya hua trade he ess business me trader ke liye thik rehta hai..

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes hedging ek trah ki stratgey hain jis ko hum forex main used karte hain heging hum tab karte hain jab humari trade loos main ja rahi ho to is ki ulti simat main trade karte hain jis sa hum ko pher mazeed loos nahi hota hain hedging karne ka laye hum ko bohat expert hona pare ga hedging karna be easy nahi hain

Member rajasree is an unknown quantity at this point rajasree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir mujhe abhi bhi iske bare me thik se malum nahi hai , kuk main abhi bhi is market me forex trading ko learn kar rahi hu , is liye agr koi trader mujhe is ke bare me thik se janklari dete hai to hame is ke bare me janne me subidha hogi .
    Kick Out All Spammers

Join Indian-Forex Forum
    Learn & Earn $0.20 Bonus Per Post

Bonus For Posting (F.A.Q) * Follow Rules For Posting * Partnership Program * How to Attach Insta Account

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging ek dangerous trading hain main to naye logo ko ye kabhi karne ki salah nahi deta hu trading karna hain to ek tarfa trading kare yehi trading sabse jayda badiya trading mana jata hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member wantiyemfx is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyemfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will slow down your mind psychologically to continue to adhere to the markets as an activity g before the event of the loss of the cutlass or wearing a stop loss because of the experience that we are going to learn.

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is good thing to reduce losses in trade if used properly.one can only get benifit from hedging if he has enough knowledge and experience about how to use hedging because its a double edge sword.if you know how to execute it you can even earn from it if not.bummer ....!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)