+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we completely dislike just hedging. after that it must be the only real option offered to myself and no different options can be used. personally I think it signifies that we are all unsure about the market and the movement and speculate of the direction to be dangerous! Hedging is not accepted by all brokers and some brokers use the first so-called first-out rule. This means that you will close the first trade you set first though it will be lost. I do not like this type of broker and I prefer Instaforex that allows hedging to happen on the trading platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is used to protect floting loss without closing our orders. but that both sides sowrd sharp. so we have to practice first in demo account. but in my point of view. with a good plan we can take good benefits with this hedging system. now one day many countries are becoming the curse of this hedging system. like in america or american license brokers there is no facility for hedging. for me, hedging must be studied by every trader. it is useful when we face losses, but we do not want to close the time sequence when the system is functioning. Hedging is a very useful exchange strategy. This item stops us all from very large combustion and accelerates our very little income. Normally I want to hedge but ignore. Hedging is not easy and simple. Can easily almost any body here give us almost any resource through where I will find strong knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Hedge ak aysa tareeka ha just SE AP loss SE Bach jaty hain. Ye ak aysa tareeka ha k AP is me cell b krty or buy b krty Hain... Ye AP tab krty Hain jub apko market k trend ka nahi pata hota.. AP loss SE bachny ko profit earn krny k liye krty Hain.. ye tareeq jub hota jub apko asy lagy k AP loss hony Wala ha tu AP ak ko stop kr k dosry SE profit earn KR k apna loss pors KR lty hn... thank you

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is to open two or more trade positions in opposite directions to each other at the same time and in a single currency pair. In my experience, you should avoid this strategy, because it will hamper your mind mentally to keep abreast of market movements. With what I have heard and experienced myself about hedging lately, I can not say that hedging trdaing strategies are becoming popular again, Juts as I said before, there is no strategy that you can guarantee, any trader who is a practical gambler.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it really only operates an opportunity to create the benefits of a hedge, if you intentionally use a hedge to create revenue after that you usually have to start looking at the prime time before you decide to place some unique placements immediately. but if you are using hedging due to unexpected emergency leave, then you definitely should definitely check your data on an ongoing basis, so you will not ignore any possibility. This method is used to reduce or avoid losses when a trader enters a trade and finds that the price is contrary to his trade. At that time he opened the opposite trade and waited for the trade to make a profit. But this is not a better solution than trading. A trader uses a hedge when he does not understand market conditions clearly, but I think at that time a trader should avoid trading.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In layman's language, hedges stand for situations where traders try to minimize their losses in the market by placing other trades in opposite directions, with the mind setting that if A does not work B will take care of the losses, many people use it in the forex market, I used but stop because it does not support me at all just hisaab sey hedging oak hi hi malicious strategy hi ahi ishi kabhi bhi use karah nahi chiiye.Koi bhi open trade karney pey sey hi the proper planning and market analysis kar lijiye aur low risk letey huey aur take profit and stop losses using karke kariye trade anyway aapko kabhi hedging karney ki zaroorat nahi hogi.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hedging is very common for forex traders. Actually hedge is buying and selling in the same pair when a trader loses big and uses it to keep his trade balance. but I can, do not like the fence because this does not help forex traders. jab ap nay forex trading can transact enter kee ho ap ko forex trading can lose ho gay to ap forex trading can sell kaye hy or volume can buy kar dey to do forex trading maybe hedge ho jay gay or forex trading ap maybe zyada loss say save ho jay gay

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's like this is done by many traders for making cunning more than hundreds of times but they do not care about this. It's like opening the same volume at a relatively opposite time. Here the risk is a proper management crisis from the head can cause a trader to lose serious money. hedging is a good tool to stop your losses in trading and many traders use this and get a good profit so if you want to use hedgin then you should learn it well before using it then try to hedge and get good results.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree to your opinion that this strategy may jeopardize our trading even our accounts when we are not using them properly. A hedging strategy is usually used to secure our profits or just to limit our losses. And even if this strategy can help us (who can actually use it properly) some brokers do not allow this strategy to be practiced in any account underneath. So be wise when you are considering using it. income earned by increasing the percentage with a temporary probability in any disturbance increases by the harp so you can enter into the offer, which serves to implement the investment control business by using stock trading the best way with hedging .. I want to do hedging keep falling flat. Hedging will not be so fast and simple. Maybe every form listed here presents people every reference from when I will have it has a deep awareness

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that hedging is a very useful trading technique. This prevents us from enormous losses and also locks us as smaller people as profite.Usually I might like hedging but fail. The action is not so simple and simple. Maybe every human anatomy here gives me any supply from wherever I can get deep information from them !! Hedging is a very useful transaction strategy. It stops us from huge reductions and also secures our small profits. Often I want to do hedging but can not. Securing is not so complicated. Can any system here give me any resources from where I can get strong information? it should be the only option available to me and no other options can be used

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)