+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 178 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Banned zafar3536 is an unknown quantity at this point zafar3536's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं बहुत हेगड़े के बारे में पढ़ा है, लेकिन मैं अभी भी बचाव के उपयोग करने के लिए सबसे अच्छा तरीका नहीं मिलता इसलिए यदि आप मन नहीं है मैं हेगड़े का उपयोग करने के लिए कैसे करें के बारे में अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त करना होगा क्योंकि मैं केवल बनाने के लिए उपयोगके बंद की रणनीति खो देते हैं.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright i have read much about the Hedge but i still don't get the best way to make use of the Hedge so if you don't mind i will like to get more information on how to make use of the Hedge because i only make use of the stop lose strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    edging is very useful trading technique. It prevents us from a very big loss and also lock our little profit. Often i want to do hedging but fails. Hedging is not so easy and simpl

Senior Member newentries is an unknown quantity at this point newentries's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Heldging is one of many trading strategies in forex trading used traders use for making money. Follow this method, traders will open 2 deals in opposite and when they determine a trend exactly, they will close reversal deal.

Senior Member pips in trading is an unknown quantity at this point pips in trading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to use hedging then i have to put stop loss at my trading and with it i have chance to convert my losing to profit , but not simple like that, we have to have good ability for it and so before do that then we have to learn and practice how to control and use this system.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging is the very confused strategy. its very confusing strategy for newbies. trader took buy and sell on same price or in different pairs. and close the trade when they see market will come back from that price.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hegde is make order buy and sell at the same times. I am prefer not using hegde strategy, I am prefer using stop loss and take profits. When stop loss get reach, I am prefer not make trade and evaluating my strategy

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging say hum apnay loss ko aik jaga per rok sktay hain muslan ager hum nay buy per lagai hai or apko loss ho raha hai ager ap apnay us loss ko rokna chahtay ho to jitnay ki buy ker rahay ho utnay ki sell kerdo do apka loss ruk jaeyga

Member mszman is an unknown quantity at this point mszman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    What is a Hedge?

Hedge Definition: A Hedge is a trading strategy whereby an investor seeks to reduce the risk of an adverse price movement on a security, commodity or currency that he owns in one market by taking a position or combination of positions in other markets. This "hedging" practice began when public futures markets were established in the late 1800s to allow for efficient price protection in the agricultural commodity markets. The risk mitigating process has expanded over the years to include futures contracts for hedging currencies, precious metals, energy, and interest rates. Although futures contracts are the most popular medium for hedging strategies, other vehicles typically used are forwards, swaps, options, insurance policies, and many types of over the counter derivative products. An investor will use this strategy if he is unsure of what the market may do and wants to protect his downside risk. Setting a forex stop-order is not necessarily considered a "hedge" since it can be accomplished in the same market, yet it does mitigate downside risk. Hedging requires a cost-benefit analysis since hedging instruments do require premiums and commissions or spreads to be paid. Typically, an investor knowledgeable in options will sell a call option to offset the cost of buying a Put option. The Put guarantees downside protection and potential for gain, while the Call limits the upside, thereby "locking in" a profit on the security or currency.
    Dōdhārī talavāra hai, hē mērē dōsta hējiṅga, yaha bādala mēṁ jōkhima kē anupāta mēṁ hara vīṇā sē guṇā karanē kē li'ē saudā mēṁ pravēśa kē samaya kō baṛhānē kē dvārā prāpta munāphē kā hai, tō āpa hējiṅga kā sabasē acchā tarīkā vyāpāra kē sātha pūn̄jī prabandhana pharma kā upayōga hō sakatā hai
    Kyōṅki bhārī nukasāna aura mērī vyaktigata dr̥śya kē anta nahīṁ hai

Member Yoga is an unknown quantity at this point Yoga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far iknow hedging have two option 1. hedging at same currency pair 2. hedging at different currency which have different movement and for this stratregy it usually use by experience trader and if u new to this game u will lost ure money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 178 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)