+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 178 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm beginner , so i think Hedging is a way of protecting against the price raise or fall of a commodity , currency pair. I heard that it is widely used by big business houses. In Forex trading also many people use it, instead of stop loss to protect there account and avoid loss under opposite move of the market. Still it is not popular among the traders as is not easy as it looks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well thanks very much for your information regarding the Hedge but i will like to know the main different between the Hedge and the stop lose because i can not really understand the major different so i will like to hear from expect in the forum the major different between the Hedge and stop lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    A Hedge is a trading strategy whereby an investor seeks to reduce the risk of an adverse price movement on a security, commodity or currency that he owns in one market by taking a position or combination of positions in other markets.Hedging typically is really beneficial trading technique. It prevents us from a very big reduction and lock the little profit. Hedging is certainly not so easy and additionally simple. We will need a superior calculation for applying this device properly.

Member milat fx is an unknown quantity at this point milat fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be protective if you necessity to apply this group because we are exploit against the cereal of our introductory message, it is right we can lessen these risks. but do not get too far
    to suppress

Senior Member naina0966 is an unknown quantity at this point naina0966's Avatar
    Thanks
    Today I am presenting a new article about Forex trading — 100% Hedging Strategies. As the title suggests the whole article is dedicated to earning money on Forex via hedging different currency pairs and different interest rates. Author Yannis Karamanakis gives a simple list of steps needed to perform a successful hedging trading on Forex market.

Banned zafar3536 is an unknown quantity at this point zafar3536's Avatar
    Thanks
    एक पल बचाव किसी भी बगीचे के लिए एकदम सही इसके अतिरिक्त बनाता है और लोग हैं, जो खरोंच या उपदेश उनके बगीचे पर हस्ताक्षर करने और तत्काल परिणाम चाहते से एक उद्यान का निर्माण कर रहे हैं के लिए आदर्श है. इन हेजेज के बारे में महान बात यह है कि पहले से ही बड़े हो गए हो गया है, जिसका अर्थ है कि वे के रूप में एक प्रभाव पैदा

Hedge is considered an advanced investing strategy. But the rules and principals of hedging is very simple. It is not very popular because it is victim of many criticism by the people.

Senior Member hari fx is an unknown quantity at this point hari fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be close if you want to finish this system because we are feat against the grain of our best substance, it is true we can minimise these risks. but do not get too far
    to suppress

Member Arifin Alkintapi is an unknown quantity at this point Arifin Alkintapi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very useful for me, of course I am a new trader do not know at all about this. I am very grateful that there were talking about all of this in this forum as well. I wait for the next material.

Member aandree is on a distinguished road aandree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaa Hedging is one of the strategy to limit losses, by opening an opposite direction with the original position wich already loss, so the floating minus can be stopped. This hedging strategy is not recommended by newcomers because it is needed a good psychology to hold such los

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 178 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)