+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 178 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is like busying and selling a currency from the exact level.. with same stop-losses but with higher take profit target.. so that if the trend continues then you can make profit with one trade.. most of time trader use higher risk to reward ratio and sometimes like high volatile market condition you can make good amount of profit with this strategy..
    Searching Myself...

Banned anowarbd is an unknown quantity at this point anowarbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    As I am new to forex and passing youth time so I need to learn about Hedge. it seems a important element . so there is anyone to tell me about this? I am eagerly waiting to see the reply and be informed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member relo is an unknown quantity at this point relo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge is the startegy and in this startegy we can be able to reduce our loss % and it will help us to understand the loss reason so we should must be got knowledge about this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gonang is an unknown quantity at this point gonang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by insta trader View Post
    hello my friend, I advise you not to use the Heage, because he is dangerous, and you can lose all your capital in a single opposition, I told you that I lived through this experience.

goooood luck and happy trading
    first early start trading I always use when one hedge positions. now do not use it because I judge hadge will use a lot of energy to overcome. I do not agree if you have to use this technique. yet happy if either position using SL.

Member alig is an unknown quantity at this point alig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge is a strategy and i think we can easily use this and in startegy the best thing is in this we can reduce ur loss % and it can help us to avoid from loss

Member bisma is an unknown quantity at this point bisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a trading strategy and in this straegy we can easily understand the loss and we can reduce it butt here is need to use this with proper think and i think we can be able to got much profit if we were easily understand this

Member tanzeel is an unknown quantity at this point tanzeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a strategy and in my point of view it is a good for every one because with this startegy we can reduce our trading loss and it can be worrk easily butt here is need to understand this and it can help us to got much profit

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    considerations to determine how many points should be specified Stop Loss. However, many traders are still not comfortable with the Stop Loss that is "rigid". Many still consider conventional Stop Loss is still too stiff to anticipate the turmoil in the market. Well, for my friends who still consider trader conventional Stop Loss is too stiff, I would suggest to try other alternatives to limit losses, using hedging.

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro it is a strategy and with this strategy our trade can be safe because in this strategy we can reduce our loss about the trading and it will be good for us to do trade with the good strategy and it will be good when we were good in this

Banned mithon1 is an unknown quantity at this point mithon1's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 178 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)