+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 178 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I become interested view of the system that you convoy, seem to be used at once when our reading insta-read. look here we are as a trader given the freedom to use our techniques in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a strategy for protecting our fund. It is allowed by some brokers. I think Instaforex also allowing this strategy but in my experience I do not use it because by using this strategy I trade against myself, in the one hand I get profit but in the other I do not get anything from my trading. It is difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member woi is on a distinguished road woi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging is a place at which the market will pick so well if you are loosing and you use the hedging factor them you can make thing become soo clear for you in a very good way.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Trader View Post
    It depends on the trader. Some will share their strategies but some will not. If i have a good profiting strategy for forex,i will use it and trade and also give others. It will not affect my profits.
    yes .. we as beginners need a profitable strategy, if there is a senior trader who wants to share it's very nice., and hedging strategy I think is very good if we know his way. but I do not understand this system. and waiting for some clarification from senior trader

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    secure the position on the deal, I do think it is not the top pal. we can not hold out extended to hold on to stock trading roles contrary price ranges. hedge investment intense and can also analyze using fine operations. My spouse and i myself personally would prefer to employ prevent failures. possibility of burning is usually menjdi portion of the deal, why then need to many of us wait and see.
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the trader. Some will share their strategies but some will not. If i have a good profiting strategy for forex,i will use it and trade and also give others. It will not affect my profits.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedge means the open character unlike tha deal that you opened on the same pair. For EX: if you have opened the purchase of a pair euro dollar you open the package beah also on the pair.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging in forex simply means controlling or mitigating risk. A more elaborate of a hedge would define hedging as an adoption of any strategy or trade that provides a price movement that moves in a compensatory manner so as to enable a trader to offset the risk incurred on another trade in the financial markets.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is the style can be used, such as where the strategy can profit from price changes in both directions, but this method is difficult and high risk and require experience in the use and must be precisely defined entry and exit points.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    this method od securing our investment seems good but i think it surely requires good amount of money to do as you have to play on boht sides one to sell and the other to buy, so investing on sell with small amount and through different brokers is the things that you do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 178 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)