+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 178 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Junior Member elsaden is an unknown quantity at this point elsaden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is very useful for who have experience enough to handle any situation that can be happened on there trades ,, and who have very good money management ,, so ,,, i do not advice this to whom is new in that field ,, only who have long experience in that field will be very good for them ,, stop lose is my friend and i prefer it for my own trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a risky one, and hedging is one way that can help merchants to minimize the amount of risk they take. So much for a trader like money and risk management, and other tools such as hedging in the barn is very useful. Implement and monitor the strategy: By making sure that the strategy works as it should, the risk will remain minimized.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedge mean you open opposite order in same lot size and same pair currecny so i think it is also can be called as locking and the hardest thing is when you want to open the lock it is very difficult to do because need good skills

Senior Member shuvo1bd is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo1bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging is a very useful trade skills. Prevents us from very large losses, and also our small profit. Frequent hedging, but you want to fail. Hedging so easy and simple, not does it. Body here where I can get a deep knowledge or to provide a source can be?

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging needs alot of time to manipulate it,most traders are afraid of seeing big negative positions on their charts,if you can view this loss at a different angle then it is just temporally loss you can recover it with good planing any analyzing

Senior Member chan is an unknown quantity at this point chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a billionaire I think you'll have a lot of money to help your life better now I will continue to work when I became a millionaire because forex is the job of everyone and it is a good job

Senior Member vegazuz is an unknown quantity at this point vegazuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hegge very good strategy seems to apply when trading forex, but when a trader should do Hegge, whether a trader had to find a particular type of market to do Hegge. please help me ..

Senior Member s.alam is an unknown quantity at this point s.alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say with the intention of a protect is simply opening two positions in opposite information with the hope of making profits from both side. However the resource is furthermore used by traders to lock bad trades such with the intention of the loss is stopped until they get a hold to a purpose everywhere they know with the intention of the value will reverse, and therefore they unlock the protect...!!!

Banned msreza24 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi guys I just want to warn you thieves Adnan alamayreh, he managed one of my accounts and I have lost over $ 8000 in one night, and promised to give me money Toa Noto is not over ... and to prove my point of view this link

Senior Member happyjoe is an unknown quantity at this point happyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging is one way i can't understand in forex to employ in my trading business. i don't really see how safe it is to apply hedging as a strategy. Anyway , if you know a better way to explain it so me clearly so i can understand it , please do. because, maybe i understand it in a wrong way.
    i need to get your feed back. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 178 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)