+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 178 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Senior Member x2hardstonex is an unknown quantity at this point x2hardstonex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge is when you have Already order in any pair And you are going Loss on this order and you want to hedge you will another order on this same and but the opposite of the Already one are active example that if we are order in euro usd buy and now we are scene that we have gone to loss in this order and we want to recover we put another order in same pair sell

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is of the profits achieved by increasing the proportion of risk in the cloud every time multiplied by the lute to enter the deal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone involved in the trade can become skilled at the whole concept of hedging. From large corporations to the small investors, hedge rather broad practiced. The process by which they carry out is to get involved by way of market instruments to counter the threat from groups putting pressure on prices. The easiest method to do this is to hedge speculation with different allegations. For example, the way most people would arrange with is to bless the two different associations enthusiastically.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading the topic What is a Hedge?
    Thank you for the information
    Best Regards
    Keep it up

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Security is very convenient. A great loss prevents us from it, and also a small profit for the lock. I often like to get the information, but will not do. Hedging is easy and simple. Can any body give me the source where I can get his deep knowledge?

Banned Babar chatha is an unknown quantity at this point Babar chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging mean, aik hi cruncy aor aik point par buy aor sell karna. hedging buht impotant point ha. is se hum apne loss ko stop kar sakte bina trade close kiye. q k market app k oppsit b ja sakti ha tu hum us waqt hedging use karte han,

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in my opinion Hedging typically is really beneficial trading technique. It prevents us from a very big reduction and lock the little profit. Hedging is certainly not so easy and additionally simple. We will need a superior calculation for applying this device properly. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Senior Member kamboh3 is an unknown quantity at this point kamboh3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap forex mka bar ma jan ka liy ap is ka form par kam karo or is par ap kese sa taring lo jo is m,a kam kart ho wo ap ko is ka bar ma baty ga ka ya kay kam hha jab ap ko is ka bar nma pat cal ja to ap invst kar hka kam kar or pasa kamo

Banned meta trader is an unknown quantity at this point meta trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging is a technique very useful trade. In a very large loss, and also prevent us, I will lock the small profit for us. I fail often but want to hedging. I is not so easy to Hedging. Can you provide a source to me by the way I can get the body of knowledge that is here? .

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me earning k lye aur loss se bachne k liye bohot se strategies majood hain , hedging bhi un me se aik hai hedging loss se bachne k liye use ki jati hai , hedging ko ziada istamaal nai karna chaye jab zarorat ho tab hi use karain...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 178 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)