+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Junior Member rhlvi23 is an unknown quantity at this point rhlvi23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very useful to protect themselves from this mercantilism. Too big which is owned by the United States and avoid very small profit lock. In General, but tried and failed to stop. Security is very simple and easy. Anybody gives some resources where you can get good knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this can be one in all my favorite strategy, as a result of in that strategy my loses or floating minus might well be minimize, and this strategy is extremely smart for beginners or skilled. the profit in this strategy can make our capital survive longer in arduous market fluctuation throughout move in opposite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waheed143 is an unknown quantity at this point waheed143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jnab = me abi forexme new hu mjy is kay mutalq kuch nhikh sakta aur na hi meny asy kbi usee kya hay me to tak profit aur stop loss hi astmal krta hu loss say bachny kay ley yeh mjy zyada loss hony nhi deti

Senior Member poban is an unknown quantity at this point poban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am totally dying which ensure clear hurdles. You must then be used by the only options available for even with another option. Personally, I think that it means that we all think about book market, as well as work as we speculated on the way and it can be dangerous.

Senior Member mian3 is an unknown quantity at this point mian3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedge Protect is one of the best way to reduce the chance of the forex dealing exchanging which you can trade the forex at some factors so that your one business is in benefit so it is up to you that you have to keep that business start and handle other business.

Member milanidatto is an unknown quantity at this point milanidatto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I'm fully as hedging only hedge. Then it must be really the only alternative for me personally, without various alternatives can be used. Am elements ensures that most of us rent, definitely in the market as well as the movement and have also been speculating on the direction, there are dangerous.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge is one of the best way to minimise the risk of the forex trading in which you can buy and sell the currency at some points so that your one trade is in profit so it is upto you that you have to keep that trade open and manage other trade.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is like wall and we do it for protect our account from the losses i ma like it because this help us to make risk free money i am use SL only then i am use good volumes for trading and use only profits to loss or double my profits in one trade

Banned Mr.JoCKeR is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.JoCKeR's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ne jo forex trading main sab se peheley strategy us eki thi woh thi heding han i main ne es ko use kiya tha sab se pehely es main app ek he point par ek he pair ko buy bhi kartey ho or sell bhi kartey ho ye strategy ager app ko sahi taran se nahi ati to app ka sara account balnce ahesta aehsta khatan hota jata ha

Member pldawa is an unknown quantity at this point pldawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Opposite direction mained a aiked hi pair par do trades same volume main place karny ko hedge kahty hain is say aapped ka losses ruk jata hay aur aap bad main hedged positions ko un locked kar kay donon position say profits book kar sakty hos !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)