+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 178 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The process of risk mitigation has evolved over the years to include futures contracts for hedging currencies, I think that buying and selling from the same place known as hedging applies when traders fail to find Forex market trends. Our hedging can protect our account from more losses, it is very easy to open opposite positions with their positions floating minus, it helps us profit even though sometimes hedging is too dangerous to do, I prefer to use stop loss compared to using hedging.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,480 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge mry khyal sy bhai ye hota hai k jub apki market mai trade against chali jati hai aur ap stop loss k bjye jo hai mery bhai market k opposite direction mai
    Ik aur trade enter kar lty ho lkn mai smjhta hun bhai k stop loss bhtar hga q k agar dono trf trade karngy tho ksy exit kar payngy market sy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-01-30), bali351 (2018-08-30), Mustansir (2018-08-27), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-08-31)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,231 Times in 12,130 Posts
    hedging aik trading system hai jo trading ki position ko mehdood karne aur nuqsaan ko mehdood karne ke liye istemaal kya jata hai. misaal ke tor par, hum aik khareed position kholeen aur phir market ke zareya hamaray khilaaf chalne ke liye kholeen to phir hum aik baar phir khuli jagah par kholeen ge aur mein sochta hon jaissa ke mein ne zikar kya hai, trading ka aik qabil aetmaad tareeqa hai jis se muahiday se bahar niklana hai, taa ke sab se kam mumkina nuqsaan ki sharah mein traders ko pesha waranah takneeki tajzia ka saamna karna para kyun kay ka tareeqa bohat khatarnaak hai .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-01-30), Mustansir (2018-08-27), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), QamarXulqi (2018-08-24), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-08-25), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that one of the risk management hedges. Hedging is used to protect losses. This technique is similar to cut loss, but this is a very good hedge that we use when we close the MC. the difference from hedging to cut loss is the number of lots owned. and the best way to release a hedge is when it breaks!
    Hedging is sometimes done when a loss occurs and the trader realizes the error so that the key leads to the opposite position. its position is the profit and opened position is considered to have been at the highest or lowest level

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,256 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me my dear brother Hedging is trading in buy and sell i mean trading in both sides that would be called hedging i think you need to be very carefull
    about your active positions my dear brother if you are trading in both way then you maybe feel very confused by this so always try to use stop loss.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-24), Mustansir (2018-08-26), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), QamarXulqi (2018-08-24), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (8), yulbang111 (2018-08-25)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a trading system that is used to lock trading positions and limit losses. for example, we open a buy position and then open by the market to move against us then we open again in the opposite position !! and I think As I mentioned, hedging is a reliable way of trading to get out of the deal, the lowest possible loss rate that requires traders to have full professional technical analysis because the hedging method is very dangerous ..

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-24), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), Unregistered (1)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    AGr humain bohat zyda loss hoa jaye market main to hum hedge ko kam le skte hian or frz karian hum ne trade sell ki hui hai to apne account ko bechane ke liye hum hedge kar skte hai or buy agr kar lte hain to hedge ho ga.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-08-30), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), sakigbest (2018-08-21), Unregistered (1)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is good for those who understand and know how to use it in the forex market trading business. Hedges are used to protect accounts but I don't know how to use them in the forex market trading business.
    For me I would say that as a hedge, only opening two positions in the opposite direction in the hope of making a profit from both positions. But resources are also used by traders to lock in bad trade so losses are stopped until they reach a point where they know that prices will turn around, and then they open the fence!

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a very useful trading technique. This prevents us from losing very much and also locks us a little. Often I want to hedge but fail. Hedging is not easy and simple. Can any body here give me any source from where I can get deep knowledge and this can be done for traders who have experience in the market because they are familiar with market movements if you have blander then you have to have some free chips that you can use to make sure that you have made a transaction

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,320 Times in 20,097 Posts
    Hedging ek aisa tarika hai jisme ek trader kisi ek pair ko buy bhi kar leta hai aur sell bhi kar leta hai
    aisa karne se wo apni equity bachata hai jisse ki uska account margin call tak nahi jata..aur aisa tab bhi karte hai jab traers ko lagta hai ki ab trend change ho gaya hai aur wo apni deal ko loss me nahi kaat ne dena chahte to wo us deal ka loss dusri taraf deal khol ke barabar kar lete hai..bahut se trader hedging use karte hai lekin naye tradres isme uljah jate hai

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-22), FM1881 (2018-08-28), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 178 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)