+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 178 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes like any trading strategy there's the pros and cons no debate about that but maybe its just me but when am in doubt hi donot even put two trades in the opposite direction i just let the market decode for me which trade i should but . its much safer that way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will only become a reality if you hedge well, with small targets such as the target of 20 pips and in a market that ranges. If you hedge in a trendy market, only one position will benefit until you open a hedge at a reversal point. and I would say that hedging only opens two positions in the opposite direction in the hope of generating profits from both positions. But resources are also used by traders to lock in bad trades so that losses are stopped until they reach a point where they know that prices will turn around, and then they open a hedge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friend in my opinion hedging is to open buy and sell of the pair at the same time then if the pair up or down both will be with profit then if it goes up then close the buy order with profit then wait for the pair to go down to close the sell order with profit also but hedging may make doubling losing or double earnings but for me i do not like it so do not open hedge trade.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    In terms of forex hedging is when a trader entered into a trade with the aim of protecting the position or anticipation of unwanted movements in foreign currency exchange rates. By utilizing hedging correctly, a trader can protect themselves from the risk of harm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most convenient trading hedging technique because it depends on resistance to the position of capital, but heding also has a very high risk if we are wrong in an open position or caught up in high news or uncontrolled trends and usually, hedging can be used to protect we of greater losses are settled from any position. It is not recommended for beginners to hedge because it is usually very dangerous also requires skills and efforts that will close the career with the help of benefits.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a very helpful trading procedure. It avoids us from facing a dreadfully big loss and also padlocks our little profit. Very often I try to do hedging but do not attain success. Hedging is not so straightforward and easy. I am trying to learning hedging and still now studying many ebooks related to hedging.

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,008 Times in 15,737 Posts
    What is hedging i dont know .i read some post where wrote that option is wrong way .traders are use this option to save out wash our account .i means just take trade from one ponit sell & buy which cause the safe your account. It's total function of hedging.

Best of luck to all members of forax community.

..................... Work work and work...................

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,116 Times in 8,311 Posts
    What is hedging i dont know .i read some post where wrote that option is wrong way .traders are use this option to save out wash our account .i means just take trade from one ponit sell & buy which cause the safe your account . . . more then nothing sir .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmansali For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2019-04-02)

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,008 Times in 15,737 Posts
    totally dis like hedging if i hedge . then it SHOULD be the only option available to me and no other option can be used . i feel it shows that we arent sure about the market and movement and we are guessing of the direction and this can be dangerous !

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is one of my deary strategy, because with this strategy my loses or floating minus can be disparage, and this strategy is really morality for beginners or skillful. The good of this strategy gift kind our ephemera subsist thirstier in calculating mart fluctuation during run in opposition.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2019-04-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 178 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)