+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 178 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, hedging is an investment position that is intended to compensate for potential losses or benefits that may be caused by matching investments. In simple language, a hedge is used to reduce any substantial loss or profit suffered by a person or organization. and for me, I don't like trading using hedging, because you will lose the price of the spread without any benefit, I prefer to use another method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for submitting such information. Actually all Forex users must have ideas about this. Very well understood here. That is, general users can easily understand the fence. I think everyone must read it and take their ideas. Actually there is no end to education. and hedge me forex trader is the same as par buying or selling because of hota hi, esme ache se market trader i open an order because tabhi wo thik se kar karengenga, esme trader if my hedge is successful hamesha nahi milti hai kyunki esme trader trend bro the game is good ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good forex market open trade trade karny k bd hamen trade losses mein chali te hai phar hum trade experts a lot of sizes increase kar k hum opposite the trade side mein open karty hen is hedge ko hen hen because and I advise every novice trader to stay away from hedging strategy. Because if you don't study it well and you don't practice too much, you will lose all your credit quickly. Only for professionals who analyze price trends accurately and expect the next course and date to be reversed. This requires a very good skill and experience.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my Forex trading business I am new, so I don't have extensive experience about hedging trading but, I understand that when we face a critical situation, we can lock our trade by buying and selling trades at the same time and trying to come from the moment critical. and so that the trading ac application sells mein inter kar do or second trading application usi price says yes lattice or price say buy your car to es ko hedg kaho application gey means to sell ak trading app ki fight or if i buy ki for us hedging because kaho gey

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai waise untuk ach hota hai ki hedging ko barke pacha bachan hai ke baat hain, Hedging is about to be a joke and I have been able to do a lot of things, but I do not know how to do it but I have to go there. I do not know how many times he has left. I have been asked to do the same thing as hedging. If you have any questions, please try again. The kebiyakan kehilangan hota hai karugian besar hota hai hai jadi saya pikir kita tidak harus mengadopsinya

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planning and strategy are two parts of the trading process and they are also important for excellent forex forum trading jobs and the best reliable and trustworthy online jobs and the profits that you will get will never be lost and use various tools provided by forex forums like stop loss and take profit and in this way you will get more profits. and actually when trading in this forex business I believe hedging is a method in forex trading where you open a position in the opposite direction from your trade, in this way you can minimize your losses and you can benefit in that direction and reduce your losses

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any questions about how to apply for an application or if you want to apply for a full time use application, please contact us at the app for more information about your application. Hedging his business into trading in a foreign currency and trading at the same time, he has had a lot of money in the money market, but he has a lot of money in his career, but he has a lot of money from the other person.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-30)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LOL because hedgefunds are very used to using hedging strategies is probably the term that comes from there. have to dig in the future to find out more. and just think floxically whether the term hedging has something to do with hedge funds. and Support possible exceptional service exchange methods. It makes us start with big reductions and also locks our minimal benefits. I must regularly support all turmoil. Supporting may not be so simple. Also basic. Certain Camwood figures here gave me whatever sourball from where I got deep learning.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Heging is a reading strategy. I think this strategy is very dangerous. Everyone cannot form beforehand. They are preform strategies and they work quickly on the market. They use stop loss and take profits. I'm not interested in this strategy. I use another strategy and work on the market and there is no double hedging trade which is also known as a compound trading strategy where it can close trading losses by opening new trades in the direction of other markets. But the trading strategy must be correct and functioning before carrying out real trading.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my knowledge and information there are two main factors that influence Forex trading first of all the first is stop loss and the second is fence but these are two different ways of trading You cannot use both at the same time I think so and hedge how come you buy aur sell ki trade lgana jis se haamra loss zyada increase nhi hota jab hamri aik side ki trade hot hen jab wo loss mein chali teak hen for opposite side ki trade lga dety hen isy hedge hen moist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 178 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)