+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 178 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when traders lose money in any order and worry about continuous losses, they can make other orders with the same volume of money but on the opposite trend to avoid large losses, these transactions are called hedges. and the scope of technical negotiations is really useful. This prevents us from reducing and locking out very significant low profits. The coverage is not as simple and very easy. We need a higher estimate for the implementation of this device correctly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just want to warn you all of this thief adman alamayreh he managed one of my accounts and made me lose more than 6,000 $ in one night so you might use a capital management company by trading the best way of hedging because of losing weight and not having the end of personal views me and Hedge means selling and buying at the same point. But they work in the market. They set small targets. They get 30 to 40 pips. Then they closed it and opened another order. You work on a hedge. So you work in the market with the right planning. Others, you can't succeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with hedging we can protect our account from more losses, it is very easy to open opposite positions with their positions floating minus, it helps us get profit even though sometimes hedging is too dangerous to do, I prefer to use stop loss compared to using hedging. and hedging trading techniques are the most convenient because they rely on resistance to advance capital positions, but heding also has a very high risk if we are wrong in an open position or stuck in high news or uncontrolled trends.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes hedging is something you mentioned above, it has many benefits but only for people who know how to hedge an account more effectively, it's really a good strategy, I will also try hedging strategies in the future and I hope that it will work and make a profit and the fact is that many users who are not aware of this I have not realized this. this is a forum and where we can learn a lot from this thank you for sharing this complete information with us

5. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my Forex trading business I am new, so I don't have extensive experience about hedging trading but, I understand that when we face critical situations, we can lock our trade by buying and selling trades at the same time and trying to get more from the moment critical. and I really don't like it if I hedge. but if that is the only way, then I will do with the hope that prices will stabilize. I feel this shows that we are confident about the market and we try to predict the movement and direction of

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The hedging problem is that the humtrading of the money has been used as a result of which it has been used and it is used to make sure that it can be used as a result of which it is possible to trade in a major trading company as a risky company. skay tak k rugi ay buch ja skay If you want to know how to get a job, you have to pay a higher price for the education that you have to pay for your education, or if you want to trade in a business, then you have a long way to go abroad, or if you want to stay away from your home. If you want to save your password, then you can save it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while hedging you have to take trades in both directions but you have to close one of the wrong trades so that you can easily get a good income from your trade so you need a lot of practice if you have to hedge and I really implement a hedging strategy for securing capital and to add to my balance and margin, hedging to offset trade is floating Mingus. I use hedging that combines long term. Because I also like to take risks if future prices won't come back, but I do trial and error with this strategy, so it doesn't have a big advantage.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yaani ki dono hedge hi my direction the same many sizes to open trading sath because market price esa chahe jahan bhi jaaye magar humen na to lose hot hai aur na hi humen koi advantage hoti hi, hedging to sath humen trade nahi because chahiye esme humara balance Ho Jata Refrigerator account. and I also feel that the hedging trades we have for the industry that might cause you to be better with good analytics and can make margins. I really think that the definition of hedging protects existing or anticipated positions from unwanted movements in international foreign exchange rates.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In hedging techniques we strive to ensure that our investments are safe and we make positions in the opposite direction from our current position in this way our losses remain and we can close the opposite in profit after that if the trend returns at that time we can profit from the previous position also the understanding of protection that you submit is too difficult to understand, so use words or phrases that are easily understood by others. when talking about fences that occur to us is maximizing profits quickly. good when prices go up, we get a profit or with prices going down we also get a profit.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge is when we open 2 opposite, one position is a buy position and the other is sell, and we open that position with the same lotsize, and we call it a hedge. Some traders use fences to replace stop losses. Some traders use hedging as their trading strategy too. Many traders still use the fence until now and there is no doubling that I would say that the fence only opens two positions in the opposite direction in the hope of making a profit as a second position. But resources are also used by traders to lock badly as a trade so losses are stopped until they reach a point where they know that prices will turn around, and then they open the hedge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 178 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)