+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 178 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,119 Times in 4,817 Posts
    this is the so simple hedge mean when we are trading buy and sell in the same point this is mean we are hedge , but i am not like hedge in my trading this is the very risky and not profitable i like only buy or sell this is the best trading hedge mean risk and risky trading not like good trader these trading and not good and not profitable trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), danish555 (2018-07-24), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging ek aisa tarika hai jisme ek trader kisi ek pair ko buy bhi kar leta hai aur sell bhi kar leta hai
    aisa karne se wo apni equity bachata hai jisse ki uska account margin call tak nahi jata..aur aisa tab bhi karte hai jab traers ko lagta hai ki ab trend change ho gaya hai aur wo apni deal ko loss me nahi kaat ne dena chahte to wo us deal ka loss dusri taraf deal khol ke barabar kar lete hai..bahut se trader hedging use karte hai lekin naye tradres isme uljah jate hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), hmforex (2018-07-21), Unregistered (1)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    A investor will use this strategy if he is unsure of what the market may do and wants to protect his downside risk. Setting a forex stop-order is not necessarily considered a "hedge" since it can be accomplished in the same market, yet it does mitigate downside risk. Hedging requires a cost-benefit analysis since hedging instruments do require premiums and commissions or spreads to be paid. Typically, an investor knowledgeable in options will sell a call option to offset the cost of buying a Put option. The Put guarantees downside protection and potential for gain, while the Call limits the upside, thereby "locking in" a profit on the security or currency.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-07-21)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is where traders make purchases and sales for the same price. This technique works only when the market changes and tries to shape the direction and you do not know which side to trade and you can Hedge but in the end you have to close one trade and continue with the other, so still you need to decide which trade to close. and Hedging there is a complete study of the necessary techniques, this is the reasin that no registration will become a new trades because they have no knowledge of what the market should do and what has been done really !!!

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    hedge i think wo hoti hai jis sa humko signal miltay haiin maray hisab sa toh wio e hai hedge bki mainis ka vbaray main or kuch nhi janata hun

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that forex hedging is a very different trading technique, which consists of taking an adverse position in terms of currency pairs and trading. Traders use this technique to minimize risks and protect themselves against certain losses. Many experienced traders are used as this technique, often at the same time as trading as a forex margin !! and I find that forex hedging is a very different trading technique, which consists of taking the opposite position in terms of currency pairs and trading. Traders use this technique to minimize risks and protect themselves against certain losses. Many experienced traders use this technique, often at the same time as trading on margin forex !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    headge trading kia he good question headge trading yani ak hi account me ak hi pair par buy position our sell position open krna he ye ak riski trade he likan useful bhi ho sakty he agr isko ak proper method keh sath kiya jay har chiz ka ak proper method hota he likan yad rahw ye headge trading is instaforex k rules k against he

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be ready and all will be fine with focus and hard work will be very meaningful and all will be well prepared and all that is needed patiently and can always focus will be very meaningful and all need process and patience is very important. and hedging positions that always place them in equilibrium. and my partner and I really do not like hedging no matter if my spouse and I are hedging. next It In the case that a single button is shown to you to me ASK there is no variety of other pushbuttons to use. my partners and I are Ideas Show Ideas we are not sure Around the market AND movement AND ALSO I usually guess your direction EACH WITH This is dangerous!

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It prevents us from huge losses and also locks in our little profit. Often I want to hedge but fail at the lowest possible loss rate requiring traders to have full professional technical analysis because the hedging method is very dangerous and sometimes you can not control the transaction. and surely this method is used to reduce or avoid losses when a trader enters a trade and finds that his price is against his trade. At that time he opened the opposite trade and could really wait for the trade to make a profit. But this is not a better solution than trading. A trader uses hedge when he does not understand market conditions clearly, but I think at that time a trader should avoid trading !!

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging aik buht hi zyada riski......sorry ghalti se dubara post ho gae

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 178 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)