+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 178 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I found out that Hedging can be a profitable trading procedure. This stopping anyone temporarily comes from a sizeable while the decline in addition to speeding you up is enough or has little advantage. If you have to reduce the risk of trading then you can place trades in both directions and try to cut the wrong trade so that you will get a good income without more risk. and only fictional hedge hedge ak khatarnak trading system hedge ha as long as i am ak hi currency pair pe trading double because matlb trading ak buy the second trading ki sell ki jis s apko i am lucky aur ak me losses not no cracks zarooi ni ha done how come the ho ic profit is as risky as I'm par jao not behtar yahi ha kh apni learn a good trading experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, like other trading strategies, there are pros and cons, there is no debate about that, but maybe it's just me, but when I hesitate, even putting two trades in the opposite direction, I just let the market decode to decode the market for me who trades I should. much safer like that. and Hedging means intervention to reverse any pair in two ways to enter the same marriage buying and selling and starting immediately after analysis and making sure the trend stops, one of them or you can enter is associated with two different and the same styles. , provided Mtaaxan is in the direction and thus ensures profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a method in forex trading where you open a position in the opposite direction from your trade, in this way you can minimize your losses and you can benefit in that direction and minimize your losses. This is how I can clearly describe hedging is the time that a trader takes trades which are two trades from one pair but the difference is that you buy and sell at the same time as you are available for profit if the pair goes well.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is art and to benefit from hedging a lot of experience, sharpness and skills are needed. In this trader place two opposite trades at one time with take profit and stop loss points. Traders usually maintain stop loss much lower than taking profits. But this is a very risky strategy. First, apply to a demo account, then go to a real account. The hedging strategy is to start opening two positions simultaneously buying and selling. This strategy can make traders benefit from market movements in both directions, but of course traders must be able to close positions properly. using this strategy must be based on understanding the excellent market conditions.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is not a simple technique. it's a very technical technique to apply this technique you have to be very careful. I think hedging can only be applied when you don't have the option to save your equity, otherwise hedging is not good for traders at any time. For me I absolutelly believe that hedging can be used to protect us from greater losses that are settled from almost all positions. It is not recommended for beginners to hedge because it is usually very dangerous and also requires skills not to mention businesses that will close careers with the help of benefits.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,376 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Supporting is extremely valuable exchanging method. It keeps us from a major misfortune and furthermore bolt our little benefit. Regularly I need to do supporting yet comes up short. Supporting isn't so natural and straightforward. Can anyone here give me any source from where I can get its profound information ?
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-09-18), Mustansir (2018-09-17), zahid2016 (2018-09-17)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar yeh error barqarar rahay to hamaray help desk se rabita karen is video par ghalat istemaal ki ittila dete hue error aa gaya hai barah meharbani dobarah koshish kare agar yeh error barqarar rahay to hamaray help desk se rabita karen ghalat istemaal ki ittila dete hue error aa gaya hai barah meharbani dobarah koshish karen agar yeh error barqarar rahay to hamaray help desk se rabita karen

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-09-18), Mustansir (2018-09-17), Sadtrader (2018-09-17), sufiyan22 (2018-09-18), zahid2016 (2018-09-17)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,149 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Hedge main ap eak point jis per ap do trades laga detay hein buy ki aor sell ki aor dono kay tp and sl set kar detay hein to ap ko dono trades main profit ho jata hai aesa tab hota hai jab market sideways per hoti hai.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-17), billyboy00007 (2018-09-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-17), Keyboard (2018-09-17), Mustansir (2018-09-17), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), Sadtrader (2018-09-17), sufiyan22 (2018-09-18), Unregistered (4), zahid2016 (2018-09-17)

Senior Member Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 Times in 1,026 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometime hum kisi pair pe trade lgate hian jese hum ne Gold ko buy kar liya or gold bohat down ja rha ha or hamare pas equity km hai to hum apne account ko safe karne ke liye sell bi kar skte hain Gold ko ta ke hamara account safe ho jaye isko hum hedge kahen gai but ye apt ab hi karian jab ap ko sure ho ke Gold lazmi against jaye ga.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sadtrader For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-17), billyboy00007 (2018-09-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-17), Keyboard (2018-09-17), Mustansir (2018-09-17), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), sufiyan22 (2018-09-18), Sunriser1 (2018-09-17), Unregistered (6), zahid2016 (2018-09-17)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    hedging ko main prefer nahi karta hon main is main bhi risk feel karta hon is liye kyun kay is main hota yeh hai kay ap ko kisi currency pair main buy and sell ki trade lagana hoti hai phir ap wait kartay hein pehlay market up jaye to apka target hit ho aor phr sell main aye to apka target hit ho.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-17), danish555 (2018-09-20), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-17), Keyboard (2018-09-17), Mustansir (2018-09-17), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), Sadtrader (2018-09-17), sufiyan22 (2018-09-18), Sunriser1 (2018-09-17), Unregistered (5), zahid2016 (2018-09-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 178 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)