+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the hedge is a trading strategy and the traders use this trading strategy when the traders reduce the risk of price , when the traders are trading and they think that their trades is going in the loss and they apply this trading strategy knowing this that the margin call will be appear after some time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), ghaffar500 (2018-07-15), hmforex (2018-06-25), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-28), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), yulbang111 (2018-06-22), zahid2016 (2018-06-23)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab ap log ek hi point per buy or sell krte hain tu es ka mutalb hai ke ap logo ne trading main hedge ke hai jahan tak muje lagta hai tu forex ke trading main jo bhe good trader hain who hedge ke trading ko bilkul like nh krte hain yeah best nh hai forex ke trading main yeah ek risky trading hi main bhe apni trading main hedge ke trading ko bilkul like nh krta hon kun ke es se zida fida nh hota hai trading main es liye apna experience ap log trading main use kren zida better hai ap logo ke liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-06-25)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    Very simple ,the hedge is making 2 opposite position, but and sell, with the same lotsize in the same prices. so, even the priceis up or down, one position will be in profit and other positions in a minus.

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge ek boht hi mufeed trading tool hai jisko istemal kr k hm achi earning kr sktey hain market se. lekin ye janna zroori hai k hedging kya hai or kesy use hoti hai.. jb hm koi trade open krai,n or stop loss na lgaye,n phr wo hmarey against chli jaye or hmarey sentiments k mutabiq agr uska wapis aney ka koi cance hoto hm us trade k against order lga detey hain or acha trend daikhney k bad nikal jatey hain.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-06-18)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is not accepted by all brokers and some brokers use the first so-called first-out rule. This means that you will close the first trade you set first though it will be lost. I do not like this type of broker and I prefer Instaforex that allows hedging to happen on the trading platform.
    Hedging is a very important thing in forex you have to trade at the same time by buying and selling so you need to make your volume right but on this kind of trading you may lose very little but if you want to trade and what to get do not use hedging at the same currency value that is not good for you

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is not a profitable practice! actually it is worthless, it will not give you an edge though sometimes you can use it to minimize your losses. I never saw any traders who became successful by hedging, but they did it to counter some abnormal situations into their accounts, by the end of the day they had to end their hedging trade in losses. and the information you shared is very useful but i am new here in this forum and read the post and get a lot of knowledge and information related to forex trading and when i will go with live account, this information will help to choose a better way to get good cash

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it just uses the probability of creating a gain from hedging, if you are deliberately using a hedge to create a profit then usually you should see the time first before you place two different positions at once. but if you use hedging as an emergency exit then you should watch the graph continuously, so you will not lose the chance. and In forex I am a newcomer ....... and I think Hedging is a very helpful method of buying and selling. This helps prevent us all from huge reductions and small revenue-locking mechanisms. Often I want to do hedging but can not. Hedging is not fast and simple. May any body type here give me personally any kind of supply through where exactly will I gain a heavy understanding? oh how good .......

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good question. Hedging is one of the great strategies to trade in the Forex market because it reduces the risk of Forex trading and you can easily avoid the big losses you can get due to the wrong trade so try to do it but after some practice. and Hedge on the Forex market is a tool that keeps trader accounts away from big losses through opening two orders in different directions to get profit from one direction and waiting for another order to return to opening price to avoid loss

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hedging trading is a technique that I think is good because it's safe for us, but sometimes it's also confused when you remove one of them in an open position so I always use stop losing the fence because there is certainty.
    Good question about hedging. Hedging is one of the great strategies to trade in the Forex market but for that you have to understand the basics of the pairs you have to trade so that you will close the trade in the wrong direction.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is bad news if you have to do it. If you are considering doing so then you will be on your way to losing money. If you are hedging then you have two trades that are difficult to manage, not one. When you close it, your balance may get worse, no better. I can say that if we have the courage to cut it then I think no need to take a hedge. By taking or using a hedge, that means we hold our position as a special level to close one of the orders. Personally I prefer to use cut lost rather than hedge because I do not want to confuse myself and wait for the next moment to make another order really!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)