+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 178 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge forex markete ki aik famouse turm, istalah and important tool ha called security policy also because jab lattice b trading ko kartay han tu ap iss k zayada nuksan sa mahfooz rah saktay han hedg ka bilkul ye matlab nai k apko nuksan ni ho sakta , but you apo zayada nuksan honay sa save karti ha, kynok normaly ap hedging uss wakt kartay han jab ap nuksan i hotay ho or kisi cuman me hotay ho trading karne sa pahlay apko hedging k baray i am full information honi chahye or isski bohat zayada practice honi chahye becouse bhalay ap chottay trader hon ya bohat big company ap ko iss sa wasta pard sakta ha Forex is one of the best online business and source of income for our new generation. I think two positions are in the opposite direction with the hope of making a profit from both positions. But resources are also used by traders to lock down bad trades so that losses are stopped until they reach the point where they know that the price will reverse direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lighting is a very useful exchange strategy. This is to stop people from burning a very large and also protect our small salary. Most of you should use protection, but can not. Lighting is not unique and therefore easy and fast. You can specify any body here to allow me personally, almost without resources where you can find your deep knowledge? this is one of my favorite strategies, as a result of using this strategy my losses or floating deficiencies may be reduced, and this strategy is very good for beginners or knowledgeable. The advantage with this strategy can make our capital last longer in the grueling market fluctuations along the opposite move.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge forex ma good idea him. hum is a sey profit tabhee strategy get krr saktyen ager chart ko karna ata ho ga analysis. nahe for hedging more losses bee de sakti him. hedging sey ham mazid loss sey bach jatain hen ya hamari floating ko freeze krr deti ia jis ko hum munasab place prr open krr kay apna loss recover kartyen hen. Hedge funds are funds that can be short and long term positions, using arbitration, buying and selling securities, trading options, or unappreciated bonds. Hedge funds are a type of investment partnership where management and passive investors contribute money.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add to this thread that the hedge only opens two positions in the opposite direction in hopes of generating profit from both as positions. But resources are also used by traders to lock down bad trades so that losses are stopped until they reach the point where they know that the price will turn around, and then they open the hedge !! Hedging is a very useful trading technique. It prevents all of us with great big losses IN ADDITIONS to lock a little profit. Often my spouse and I want to do hedging but fail. Hedging is usually not simple and ALSO simple. of course about all the bodies here give me any source from where I can get it is deep knowledge?

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Coverage is a fairly practical technology. Prevent elements and unlock very small results. They want and often can not. Seriously, security is easier and faster. All from any source to gain in-depth knowledge of the offerings here, a great body that I can provide? Lighting is a very useful way to overcome it. This prevents us from all recession in the UK, with more small focus. In general, I want to backup, but I can not. The key is not so easy. Maybe this is one of my own private operations for every source reset, correcting you? This is a decision for me personally and a decision not to use it. We know this item appears, the person is not positive, the foreign exchange market, and because we believe that broadband can be dangerous!
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As already said, hedge funds can be for your business, transaction-based calls, low loss rates, to gods full of skilled technics to protect against the analysis of a very dangerous risk methodology and usually will not be able to manage Hedging transactions is one technique which we do when we sell and buy open positions simultaneously with the goal if it will reach the lowest point to the highest point that we can get in every trade advantage that we do. This technique is very dangerous if we are not experienced in analyzing the market. therefore we must be careful in doing this technique.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that this will only really happen if you do hedging well, with small targets like 20 pips targets and in diverse markets. If you are hedging in a trendy market, then only one position will be profitable until you open the fence at the turning point! Make sure your security policy is really good and bad, I agree, but maybe it's just Sam, but there are also some individualistic asceticism, some quotes in the opposite direction to guess I'm in my decoding in the market. today, but must act. It's much safer.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fence is when you have ordered in any pair And you will Lost on this order and you want to hedge You will order again on the same thing and but the opposite of the Already there is an active example that if we order in euro buy usd and now we are the scene we have lost the loss in this order and we want to recover our placing another order in the same pair sell really! As I said, trading hedging is right with special processing technology, often for more information on how to avoid capture, because qualified access inquiry technology provides a very hazard covering everything that depends on least amount and you are free to follow who often do not control.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a very practical investment method. The idea to help make us very severely damaged and protects every little dose we have. The amount of time to complete, but impossible to answer. Make sure it's not serious and very fast and easy. Can a number, we offer to myself what kind of funds can I get with deep insight? this could be one among my favorite strategies, as a result of using this strategy my losses or floating deficiencies might be diminished, and this strategy is excellent for beginners or skilled. The advantage of strategy can make our capital last longer in the exhausting market fluctuations along the opposite move.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

niat (2018-03-26)

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Warranties can be a very practical trading technique. Destroy your tremendous great loss in addition to unlocking your small profit. Often, I want to make sure that something still does not work. Make sure it's not as fast and easy. Yet almost every setting below can give us almost any source that knows how deep. Then it should be the only option available to me and no other options can be used. I feel this shows that we are unsure about the market and movement and we guess the direction and this can be dangerous as I mentioned hedging is a reliable way of trading to get out of the deal. The lowest possible loss rate.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to searng For This Useful Post:

baper (2018-03-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 178 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)