GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142
Results 1,411 to 1,419 of 1419

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member naveedbwn will become famous soon enough naveedbwn will become famous soon enough naveedbwn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think hedge is not good for trading is sy ap ko loss ho sakta hai, ap hedge ko use na kren or bus apny experience ky hisab sy hard work kren ye best hai.

2. Lamborghini
    Member marah33 will become famous soon enough marah33's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.09 USD
    Thanks
    well-heeled traders will never hedge hedging because they know it's very difficult to open
    the hedging locks for more accurately analyze their price movements. usually traders hedging
    because it avoids excessive loss and never use tf m1 and m5 to unlock the hedging lock usually
    DAILY TF H4 or if in a bit too risky to open hedging because the price is too fast to move
    and we do not know when the reversal happened

Member mamah will become famous soon enough mamah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83.02 USD
    Thanks
    Hedging is not a profitable practice! Actually it's worth it for nothing, it will not give you an edge though sometimes
    you can use it to minimize your losses. I never saw a merchant who became successful by hedging,
    but they did so to deal with some abnormal situations into their accounts, by the end of
    the day they had to end the trade hedged for loss.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    329.26 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 1,055 Posts
    yes hedge is not best in the trading i am also not like the hedge , hedge mean when your trade in the one point buy and sell same point thats mean hedge not best in the trading this is the very risky in the trading only experience is the good for the trading hedge trading is the very risky trading i am also not hedge in my trading this trading i not best and not profitable trading and i am not like this trading every new user avoid the hedge trading this is not good for the new user

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (Yesterday), mian5575405 (02-21-2018), punjabpolice (02-21-2018), sufiyan22 (02-22-2018)

Member hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.98 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,104 Times in 886 Posts
    hedge,isn't a productive practice! As a matter of fact it's justified, despite all the trouble in vain, it won't give you an edge however in some cases
    you can utilize it to limit your misfortunes. I never observed a shipper who ended up effective by supporting,
    be that as it may, they did as such to manage some unusual circumstances into their records, before the end of,the day they needed to end the exchange supported for misfortune.
    fence isn't best in the exchanging I am dislike the support , fence mean when your exchange the one point purchase and offer same point that is mean support not best in the exchanging this is the extremely unsafe in the exchanging just experience is the useful for the exchanging fence exchanging is the exceptionally hazardous exchanging

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

danish555 (Today), incomejobs (Today), jobless (Today), punjabpolice (02-21-2018), sarfraz786 (Yesterday)

Junior Member gagal is on a distinguished road gagal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.60 USD
    Thanks
    I would say with the intent of protecting only open two positions in the opposite information
    in the hope of generating profit from both sides. But these resources are then used by merchants
    to lock down such bad trades with the intent of losses being stopped until they get
    a goal for whichever destination they know with the intent of its value will turn around,
    and therefore they open the protection ... !!!

Member cintakuya is on a distinguished road cintakuya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.82 USD
    Thanks
    Hedging is a very useful trading technique. In a huge loss, and also prevent us,
    I will lock in a small profit for us. I often fail but want to hedge. I am not so easy to Hedging.
    Can you source me the way I can get the knowledge here? .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cintakuya For This Useful Post:

gagap (02-22-2018)

Junior Member bango is on a distinguished road bango's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.22 USD
    Thanks
    Hedging is a valuable investment strategy. This prevents you from coming from
    a very large decline and also accelerates a very small income. Normally I want to complete
    a hedge but neglect. Hedging seriously is not so quick and easy. Could it be that
    the human body type here gives us any supplier from where I can find a strong understanding?

14. Huracan
    Junior Member karna is on a distinguished road karna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.18 USD
    Thanks
    Headbanging is usually an effective dealing strategy. This stops us all coming from
    a considerable decrease and accelerating microscopic income. I find myself signifying that all
    of our agents guarantee industry and activity and bet from a potentially dangerous direction.
    Can almost almost every human body here give us almost any origin from which I can find deep insight?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142