+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 178 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What Is Hedging?
    The best way to understand hedging is to think of it as insurance. When people decide to hedge, they are insuring themselves against a negative event. This doesn't prevent a negative event from happening, but if it does happen and you're properly hedged, the impact of the event is reduced. So, hedging occurs almost everywhere, and we see it everyday. For example, if you buy house insurance, you are hedging yourself against fires, break-ins or other unforeseen disasters.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ci gede will become famous soon enough ci gede's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ayusri View Post
    hedge will only make a lot of losses because eventually there will be loss of position recently opened a new and opposite direction, away from the hedge because it will make more and more stalls, hedge not just for our use, if we have komitmant that we are 40 points los let los will be touched and let the future management of our capital that we use to restore los, hedge would only cause a serious headache and can de****e the quality of traders because traders became depressed due to the many who suffered los
    trading with hedging processes should be compared with some of the steps we perform
    as well as possible and still see every process we sometimes have to face with some steps that
    can be applied to the analysis of market conditions where we are not so good that we must use hedge
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ci gede For This Useful Post:

surabi (2017-10-25)

Member Shani11165 will become famous soon enough Shani11165's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading hedge is an investment position intended to offset potential losses or gains that may be incurred by a companion investment. In simple language, a hedge is used to reduce any substantial losses or gains suffered by an individual or an organization.

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i don't prefer trade using hedge, because you will lose spread prices without any benefits, i prefer using other methods.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, it is a hedging strategy as well. Because Hedging can accelerate our profit, the direction of price movement.
    That is, for the OP that has a profit, can be directly diexit, and for those who still float minus, let it open.
    Hedging strategy is very good for traders who are able to predict the right Range movement.
    A trader using hedging, suppose he estimates the price at the price will reverse.
    good luck

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use hedging then I have to stop my stop loss on my trading and with that
    I have a chance to convert my loss to profit, but not as simple as it is, we must have good ability for it
    and so before doing so then we have to learn and practice how to control and use this system well
    and certainly requires a good mental, discipline and patience for it

thank

Junior Member Amjad7070 will become famous soon enough Amjad7070's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is a 'Hedge'
    I think this is true thing about hedge
    A hedge is an investment to reduce the risk of adverse price movements in an asset. Normally, a hedge consists of taking an offsetting position in a related security, such as a futures contract.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader main to sada say alfaz main hedge k bary main yeh kahunga k yeh aik aisa method hay jes say ap khud apnay account ko wash kerty hain kun hedge krnay say ap ka account phans jata hay es main apki trades proft main bhi hoti hain aur loss main bhi hoti hain agar ap expert nahain hain to wahsh ho jata hay account.........

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,207 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge me forex trader ko same time par buy or sell karna hota hai,esme trader ache se market me open order karenga tabhi wo thik se earn kar sakenga,esme trader ko hedge me success hamesha nahi milti hai kyunki esme trader trend ka pata nahi laga paata hai..

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-18), garrysidhu (2017-10-20), ghaffar500 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-18), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-18), yulbang111 (2017-10-18)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    This will only come true if you hedge well, with small targets like 20 pips targets and in a ranging market. If you hedge in a trending market, then only one position will benefit until you unlock the hedge at a point of reversal.
    An interesting opinion. Initially I think hedging can also be applied for trending.
    In a hedge, as long as we do not close one of them, does not it always happen continuously floating, right?
    So, what strategies are used for hedging trends?
    good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 178 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)