+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is the best system for me, because it gives good access to the market anytime, without limiting you to the system you are using. It does not support merchant development, while manual trading supports your development since you practice and trade. and I don't choose to trade with robots even I trade in manual trading and I think trading with robots can endanger your trading account and if you use robots in the trading business then I think you won't learn anything even if you spend years years in forex but you can get and learn from foerx only when you do forex by trading manually and I think this way is the best way to trade on forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is recommended to use an automated system if you want to trade emotionally but even in such situations you need to observe the robot because they cannot adapt to the market situation as a human. But if you have patience and a good experience I think manual trading is better. and there are advantages to an automated trading system and that is why many traders use the automated trading system. It's easy to benefit from trading by implementing an automated trading system. Automated trading can help make sustainable profits from trading without losses and there are big benefits to the automated trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the initial EA arrangement it will look less than optimal if it is run on the European and US markets in the first postmate ... I change the way in the Asian market or close to the opening change of the market mate. because EA is no longer popular out there, in a real account, this EA can change $ 20 pairs to $ 10,000 ... with a note that it only understands the hours to run this EA.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yadi sabase adhik laabhakaaree vyaapaar mainual dvaara kiya jaata hai, to bhaavanaatmak aur manovaigyaanik rikord ko bhee niyantrit kiya ja sakata hai. eee ka upayog karake treding ko sabase achchha eee ghanton ko samajhana chaahie jo sabase adhik sakriy hain, jaise eee jo pravrtti, bagal mein ya asthir jode mein hone par bahut achchhee tarah se kaam karata hai.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai ki svachaalit vyaapaar pranaalee paryaapt achchhee nahin hai. yadi aap buniyaadee shiksha aur prashikshan ko demo akaunt par jaanate hain to aapako paryaapt paisa milata hai. aap mainyual treding ke maadhyam se svachaalit treding se paise se adhik praapt kar sakate hain. aur jab main pahalee baar yahaan shaamil hua aur mere paas itana anubhav aur gyaan nahin tha, to mainne bahut saare roboton ka upayog kiya aur kisee ne bhee mujhe achchhe parinaam nahin die, hamesha robot ne mere khaate ko chamakaaya aur isee kaaran se mujhe robot ke saath vyaapaar karana pasand nahin hai mainyual roop se vyaapaar karana pasand karate hain.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gair-maanav robot yah nahin dekhate hain ki yah keval kuchh paristhitiyon ke lie dizain kiya gaya ek kaaryakram hai, kharaab tareeke se banaaya gaya hai jo ek takhtaapalat ko bardaasht nahin kar sakata hai, yah baajaar vinaashakaaree nukasaan hai aur, mujhe nahin lagata. mainne kaee foto ka upayog kiya hai aur unhonne vaastav mein mujhe kabhee laabh nahin diya, hamesha kho diya, aur unakee pustakon par, ve sarvashreshth hain.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used EA like that, first heard it, but I am happy to know that information, we always get more with forex! and we will use it, but basically no one realizes that many people who understand that they have used, and operated adequately on their behalf, cannot be considered trying this EA. EA does not feel a blow at all, you take into account the undeniable fact that EA provides the preferred welfare.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

khelex (2019-06-24), noder (2019-06-30)

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a martingale robot and has just been tested from JTalon itself by different current pairs. So, did anyone test it here? Because I never trusted ea producers who posted setfiles. I have a testet some setfiles back and one of my backtests sometimes has to be destroyed by an account. I've heard of this EA, but I've never tested it. I will try it, because I like to try some robots. Currently, I am trading using three different EAs in my real account. I believe, with the right controls and arrangements, EA can help gain profits. and I have never tried this particular EA method. I really never tried EA that was compromised. But I don't need to use any EA. Remembering that EA cannot give you the success you like. It will definitely be a higher business itself and even try by making your own technique. With this shows success must come.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mamah For This Useful Post:

maksibanu (2019-06-27)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not like hearing a decent arrangement. I am looking for active or amr from currency or metal and then I do a background test with a fine thesis setting. If the backtests are ok, then I backtest becomes the forwardtest. I use forwardtest as a profit manager or you can use a money management program to let the grouping run semi-fully automatically. Thanksgiving is an ea installation (or you can use it as a spar and a fine if you turn on the multiplicator). But this is an immature thought network because it leaves the quantity of facility distance and you can use the opposite indicator to say its taste

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

adafx (2019-06-27)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    2 of these blessings are read only if you are genuine seeing lightning & then hearing a sound, or associating otherwise. However, if you simultaneously see lightning & hear a sound, now you say one blessing, which is still what you want, & that covers together. A single blessing is enough for every sound that is heard & lightning to see as far as smoke does not empty. If the sky is clear & approaches a new storm, you must recite one more blessing and I hear about blessings, basically this is a matter of miracles. that means the features of the forehead that come as blessings or curses. when it comes to good for a man this is called blessing, I think. I also want to say that when a man feels unexpected pleasure can be called a blessing. blessings come to humans to improve their lifestyle.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

tidur (2019-06-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open