+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I don't like using robots at all, because the market always moves according to different data and different directions, any problem on any robot that is not designed to handle this variable data and thus fails when the data changes after a brief term. and Sometimes we need to relax but still make money, yes, I agree manual trading is the best, but I think we can use a robot that we trust at a certain time, when there is no news, for example.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots can really do this with 100% accuracy but the only thing that needs to be to use robots with the correct configuration. many people use robots and make money right. try the robot in the demo first. and I think the robot depends on how the robot reads the signal, after that it is influenced by the settings, for example, about determining TP and SL and the risks we choose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really know what the best 2012 robot is. Some people say M&M. I don't know. I have never tried it before. can anyone suggest me here? and perhaps the greatest expert advisor now, the makers claim that megadroid can be predicted up to 95 percent accurate.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners must learn to start with manual trading. It's the same when you want to get a SIM. You start with manual gears so it will be easier to continue with automatic gear because you have mastered manual gears. and lower TF players can use EA for the effect but it is not suitable for old traders who target 100-500 pips for months. They don't need to stay fixated on their screen during this time. Therefore, EA must be used according to needs, time, and comfort factors

Cheerful

5. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the ues of automated trading must have the basics with support so that those who manage with traders are good preferences with the use of a choice system, that they have to happen with work to involve various habits with different traders, and I prefer to advise you to study about trading manually first and learning about analysis too, and then you have to learn about money management that is good for your capital so that we can trade on our own and our own knowledge and experience will be the best. how to trade according to me

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no trade without robots. But robots can't leave trading. If the robot makes a loss, it won't give up. It will start trading again until you lose all your margins. But if you trade yourself, after losing and you are stressed, you can turn off your computer. so why do you want to change your trading style into a robot? and it does have benefits and disruptions when using other tools in connection with Forex trading. Using useful tools like that really helps us, but don't rely too much on them. Use your personal trading skills too.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people say that EA is not human and is not flexible and all that.

Maybe someone tried, but remember there is a saying in the trade that we have to be cold-hearted like machines.

As long as we have clear specifications about what we want on our system, nothing is impossible to encode.

Although difficult, the combination of EA usage and manual control will be superior to full manual trading.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to tell you that forex is a matter of your mind and knowledge, no doubt, some traders trade with robots, but I don't think they are very impressive. Actually, forex trading depends on merchant intellectuals. In robots, instructions are installed, functioning as instructed but in the forex trade the mind must change repeatedly. so I think robt isn't that good. The traders' analysis is good.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot works and also trades but it cannot give you the desired profit. Almost all robots work with the same pattern they open trades again and again with different lot sizes which are very risky for margins and because of this many traders get a margin call so we have to choose manual trading. But then, it depends on the strategy & settings ...!Most bots are based on grid / martingale things, which drain your account quickly after initially enlarging it So, with strict controls it is possible to make a profit, but you must have a one-time deposit for that to be clear

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello everyone, I downloaded this EA.
    But I have a few questions:

1. I see in this thread, traders change some settings but now which settings / versions are ready to be tested?
    2. Can anyone tell me the default EA settings? Is there a requirement to change the default settings? If necessary, tell me accurate settings.
    3. I want to test this EA in a low deposit like $ 10, $ 20. What is the minimum deposit to trade?
    4. Is there a free VPS for Instaforex traders?
    5. What about CS EA?

I am waiting .......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open