+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now I still use manual trading .. But if I have to find a strategy that can generate consistent profits, it seems like the analysis I use will be made a robot so I can retire younger. and I use robots and manual trading because I have 3 accounts, two of which I delegate to robots to trade. And another one I use it for my own manual.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2019-08-30)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Heard Expert Advisor uses MACD Indicators BUT if the market revolves around their position. They will use Martieangle when they are Risk Management, Called EA: Capital Market v.1 ...

But the MACD EA Sample in MT4 iMho: lack of Management Risk so the results are not profitable enough ...

If you want, I will post on this thread. Let me now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first step that must be taken when searching for forex trading robots is to get the latest reports on robot performance rather than buying robots based on past records, not new ones and many types of robots must be found on the market. Some are free and some are recipients. You have to ask on the web. and Many types of robots have to find on the market. Some are free and some are recipients. You have to ask on the web.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automated trading is not safe. because I use a lot of robots and signals in my trading life. now my trading life is more than 6 years. but I do not support it. because the FX market is not so easy. So trading manually is a trader's strength. so reliable trading is not perfect. so we need to improve our trading skills.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

lebong (2019-08-17)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have tried to test it again starting with USD 1K for 1 year starting from 01/01/2011 but the robot stopped somewhere on 05/19/2011 Luckily USD 11K and when I tried to start the test again from where it stopped I got 94% interesting and closed all trades as big losses, tried to change the settings but the results were the same.

also try to test it starting 01/01/2013 also draw lottery more than 90% and lose all trades.

is there some sort of adjustment so that it would be far safer to at least stop the EA from working if it reaches 10% drawdown or keep 10% drawdown and keep profits going.

Thank you and appreciate your help.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have to invest heavily I will trade on my own by trading positions so in that case I have a lower risk and more profit so I don't have to use these junks and risk my money in trading and most of the position traders win in Forex. and ask for permission to download and test the master, while learning at the same time I will practice EA and thank you for sharing. good luck always ... amen

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    90% of forex robots can make money in the long run. so, after all this time you can get income from the forex trading business. so, I don't believe in forex robots to trade in the forex trading business and get money from this forex trading business. and like many forex traders, all forex robots are useless in the forex trading business to get money and some robots provide positive results in the long run. so, it is best to trade manually in the forex trading business to get fast money from the forex market. so, I don't use any robot to trade in the forex trading business.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

galiel (2019-08-15)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the Software contains techniques that are not modified but the industry changes so many guidelines are much more efficient we can use spiders but you have to choose well. and I also don't use robots, because I don't know how to install robots on a trading platform, but until now I want to use them because I don't have more time with charts and I also don't have a good system while I study trading strategies, I think in Here I can share experiences with robot trading and how it can give us huge profits. keep trading and luck friend

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using robots in Forex trading is not a better way to learn Forex. But you can use a good expert advisor to analyze trading charts and stop losses, take profits. So why would you use a robot if you can trade well. Learning from the forum now I can use EA on MT-4, stop loss manually. So you should use manual trading, the best.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will become a professional trader when I get $ 500 every day or something. But so far. Every day practicing I will achieve this ... and the weakness that is very true is basically robots, robots only in logarithms that can be created by detecting indicators do not fundamentally become very risky to use trading robots ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open