+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    i never heard about this before and maybe you have already used it then you can tell us about this EA to us then we can know what is the exactly this tools before we try it too and we can know too how to use it with good
    thank you very much
    EA blessing has long heard his prowess, but for now I think the conditions require further development of the EA coding itself, because the logic of this EA runs as technically, so look at the current market conditions required the addition of script or coding confinement of EA's own

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never heard about this before and maybe you have already used it then you can tell us about this EA to us then we can know what is the exactly this tools before we try it too and we can know too how to use it with good
    thank you very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing you can do is to turn off the multiplier, change it to under 1 like 0.9 or so. But than you have to get to Breakeven with cost average and in some cases with much trades open. We have to find the right settings

regards

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tested this EA for more than a month on my Demo account and also did all the kind of testing than i can. What i should about this EA, i am really confused because it is not a bad EA but only one thing i did not like about is that it is a Martingale EA. But if you talk about martingale EA,s it is the best EA i have ever tested. If any body Want to use a Martingale EA it blessing is the best choice.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, so I think too. You have to find the right raw settings and have to modify it every month. I still think the Blessing will be one of the best EAs.

regards

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

yes manual trading is fine but you must have time to trade. An ea looks 24 hours at the market for the right trades to get. Manual you dont can do this.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Julien145,

that's a good idea. I think so too, which entry do you select? How much trades do you let the EA open?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with the right settings you can semiautomate your trades. I have tested the last days with several settings and pairs and I think it's a wonderfull tool to trade when you are at work and so on. But you have to monitor the trades! Also Money management is very important, the excel sheet is therefor a good thing

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never even tried to use the EA trading, because I think, the trade is to be done by a man who has a feeling, feelings and emotions. so can not be represented in a tool, possibly from other members who have enjoyed the sweetness of EA ..?

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

its no other forum its the manufacterer of this nice ea. Its his official site. The blessing is for free. The other produced EAs i cannot say much about them are not for free. We will put here in the next time some nice setfiles they run safe in the backtest in Instaforex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open