+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea theoretically unruk made ​​easier when we conduct transactions according to our wishes here ea .. remember not only helped her full entry without us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is EA ko janta hun ye EA scam hai is se mujhe bahut loss hua hai aur mere 50$ purchase karne me bhi nuksaan ho gaya main sabhi ko bolunga ki is EA ko mat purchase karna.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

i have here a free automatic tradingsystem from JTalon.

Its named Blessing 3.

Its a martingale robot and just tested from JTalon itself by different currence pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the setfiles. i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.

Here is teh download link: http://www.jtatoday.com/purchase.html

Do i anything wrong or have anybody other experience?

Lets talk about this EA.
    It's a very good EA, actually it's the only free ea available on the net which has a wide coding and options than any paid or commercial ea, i have never tried it coz i still don't use ea, but i have seen many profiles on myfxbook and heard many people making some consistent returns from this, but the only thing is the right settings, with it's default settings it's not so effective but you can find the proper sets for it on their forum, so many people play and discuss about it's settings on that forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Raju is an unknown quantity at this point Raju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can EA give us success? But how? Actually I don't have any idea about EA and I never use or handle this. I just want to know how to EA works? If EA works perfectly then how its possible to do or make a goal. What is Martingle Robot? Does it works via online? I also havn't any idea about this robot, I also not know how its works.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agreed with you, if you can handle it manually it can give you very good results, it is the best martingale EA i ever tested. You can also use the stop loss for it or simply select the desired draw down, It is really amazing EA, it will only give bad trades when trend reverses, just close some trades manually when trend reverse. It gives excellent results on up trend.
    I have all the versions of blessing if somebody require i can attach here.

Junior Member venatus is an unknown quantity at this point venatus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

yes blessing is a martingale robot or you can use it as a martingale. This robot is good for many currency pairs. i use it with silver and gbp/usd and many more. You can post your set file easily here if you want. Then we can discuss your settings. Or post your myfxbook tradings. So anybody can see what your set ist making.
    to me, such software is strange thing, the disadvantage is that most of these software carries high amount of risk one can ever imagin if they are not properly configured. i will advise you to very careful about it, you can still use major search engine and carryout search about it.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    I person not seen it and this is often however the freshman abstraction that i'm chance of it in forex trading. i'd equal to use it, however it's to try to to with if i see umpteen those that acknowledge that they bang utilised it which it entireness real significantly for them.
    I've heard EA this blessing, but for the present state of the EA is not working well enough, because it must go through a variety of conditions that are sometimes not so pleasant to the market conditions are most often affected by fundamental news

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I person not seen it and this is often however the freshman abstraction that i'm chance of it in forex trading. i'd equal to use it, however it's to try to to with if i see umpteen those that acknowledge that they bang utilised it which it entireness real significantly for them.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard about this ea. DO you have this EA or do you have th edemo version of it? If yes then you can share that here so that I can test your EA and make some backtest with different settings then I will share my experience here.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea theoretically unruk made ​​easier when we conduct transactions according to our wishes here ea .. remember not only helped her full entry without us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open