+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    i am trying blessings but not achieved good results till now, the main thing is that this ea has a lot of options and settings to play with, many people on forum of jta claims to have a consistent profitable set for this ea, if someone finds the perfect settings on jta forum please do post here also.
    Thanks
    Hello yes you must have the right settings to trade with it. I am using the Blessing to trade gbpusd now in H1 timeframe and use only the cci indicator to let it begin a trade. so there where only now set the grid arry and how. You can made a backtest to find the right settings and what are the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rakib0509 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib0509's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear am not heard about Blessing. This software is new for me. I will try it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your provided link is a faulty link. i do not get any robot there as your indication. actually EA is for those who are lazy and do not want to try hard in forex market. if you learn and practice more about forex market then one day you will be expert own.

Junior Member King_06 is an unknown quantity at this point King_06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you brother For Posting that subject
    but what destroyed the small accounts, is that Expert
    Also large accounts are over from Him

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trying blessings but not achieved good results till now, the main thing is that this ea has a lot of options and settings to play with, many people on forum of jta claims to have a consistent profitable set for this ea, if someone finds the perfect settings on jta forum please do post here also.
    Thanks

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can not access in your provide link. actually all of the forex robot provider given lucrative advertise to attract their customer. so before use EA we need to be more careful. otherwise their is a possibility of scam.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not really. I have never this types of words before. But i think from your post, i have got some idea about this. I hope that i will find all the necessary things about blessing on youtube.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you mean by blessing? you are talking about EA. then know it well. EA is too good and must be used.
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bactest of EA is not always too reliable. First try on demo account to see how EA fully work in market situation of today. Maybe backtest data not same as market condition. Also maybe EA not work with news and backtest data always have situation that contain news periods

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ask Nevsykthira why so many traders are looking for automated trading and loved too Yes, there Xbert achieves profits of a fictional, but certainly the profits go very quickly at any moment because he is not like the human mind can not avoid the rapid movement in the market and news that the market moves tens of points or even hundreds in seconds matter of fact I'm not the best automated trading but in any case thank you very much for your love to benefit people

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open