+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The blessing is a complect EA, and a grid ea (or you can use it as a martingale as well if you turn the multiplicator on). But its a little bit intelligent grid because it will be variable the distances of the grid and you can use different indicators to tell him the trend. but i not dare to use it in a real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

i have here a free automatic tradingsystem from JTalon.

Its named Blessing 3.

Its a martingale robot and just tested from JTalon itself by different currence pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the setfiles. i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.

Here is teh download link: http://www.jtatoday.com/purchase.html

Do i anything wrong or have anybody other experience?

Lets talk about this EA.
    i never heard about this before and maybe it will be interest for me, and because i trade with manual trading but i want to develop my system then sometimes i install EA at demo account and wanna see what is the system for it, and if it suitable with my styles then i just try to follow it
    do the best we can

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really do not know about it. if I may ask a question. what is the purpose and function of what you have done it. sorry I am a new user who maih much needed guidance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

i have here a free automatic tradingsystem from JTalon.

Its named Blessing 3.

Its a martingale robot and just tested from JTalon itself by different currence pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the setfiles. i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.

Here is teh download link: http://www.jtatoday.com/purchase.html

Do i anything wrong or have anybody other experience?

Lets talk about this EA.
    may samjhta hun kay yah sayi nahi hai kion kay auotmatic trading kaisa ho sakti hai agar ho sakti hai tu may samjhta hun kay app ko kafi loss bhi day sakti hai ya cheez bhi app ko chiya kay app ko kaam he follow karain.

Junior Member Destiny is an unknown quantity at this point Destiny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    blessing is good but its problem is its not any volatility filter so market when big volatility then its fall in account . i am used it profit 20% but loss is 23% then i throw it dustbin .

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I run this indicator for three months on its general setting. It's a good indicator but in three months it open only seven trades 6 into positive and one into loss that i close after 5 days negativity. The think that i found into this it is setted to open trades as pending order on a top and bottom but it search for extreme.
    Hello...the blessing system is very very voluminous by setting it up for the right currency pair or other you will trade. With standard settings it will be done nothing or not much. You must use the right timeframe with the right indicator and the right trade in version to get some more good trades.

Junior Member Trytobest is an unknown quantity at this point Trytobest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Blessing 3 is not good EA i make some backtest for this EA, its good some time but, when market going in any one site then its make your account is 0.00 $ so dont use this EA when market going one site .

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EApa,

what you mean exactly? Do not know to make a backtest? Or do not know how to use an EA?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by osakwe View Post
    i have not heard of such robots, but in any case, i will like to advise traders to do some back testing before the use of such in a live account. robots are not perfect or the best.
    To test a robot at backtest it will be never wrong. The blessing has many settings to use. So if here will find anyone a setting that will be good on backtest so feel fre to post it here.

At eas it will be ever good to test them on demo before you will go on real account. I never do it in another way.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by King_06 View Post
    Thank you brother For Posting that subject
    but what destroyed the small accounts, is that Expert
    Also large accounts are over from Him
    If you using a centaccount on instaforex you can trade with very very small amounts of money. If you find a good way with a ranging market to start trading so you can made much money with it in very short time to make your account bigger. Only 100$ are a safe amount in an centaccount. With risky settings you can double it any week. So i dont think that anybody can double an account in rangemarkets every week at manually trading.

I think blessing is a good ea thats work fine if you have the right settings. Some settings are posted at jtalon. So the Blessing EA is completly free to use. It might be good and there will be also better eas in the market but i have never find a better ea that is free for using and so complex how the blessing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open