+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @hum

thats absolutely ok that you want to trade manually. But manually trading cost a lot of time. Its no question that you must know the market how its function to trade manually before you can use a EA whatever EA. But an EA looks at the market 24 hours a day and trade when the indicators a right. A trader who trades manual cannot use any chance whats given because you cannot trade 24 hours a day and that every day. So is an EA thats works a good alternative or a good compensation in the trading matrix for every trader i think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @showkat,

its everybody themselfs if a traders trades manually or do it with an ea. EA trading can be risky and manual trading itself. All you must understand are two simple things. Moneymanagement will be used in both tradingstyels. Manual and automatic. If you do not use moneymanagent right, so you will be missed in both ways. Second is to understand an ea. How to handle it right and understand his tradingstyle. So you can adjust the right moneymanagement to the system. Thats all. Added the blessing is substantial but all can be learned an you will have a helping hand. If you have a question whats function what is, so ask me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanvir1979 View Post
    Hello Snoopy1234, I am a newly born baby in the world of forex trade. I am not so much knowledgeable about this system. I have got so much interest to hear about yore Blessing 3. Would you please kindly let me know and also please briefly advise about Blessing 3. Please let me know whats the terms & conditions required to use the Blessing 3. I am so much Interested to learn about the same. Awaiting your sweet sounds.
    Hello tanvir1979,

its good to use when you will using the blessing, when you have a big account. A big account will be made with low money at instaforex with an cent account. So you can turn 100$ into 10000 $c. So then you have a good platform to trade with the blessing. At jtalon there will be very good settings for it to take it over and implement them into your account. For any Grid oder Martingale robot like the blessing you must have a high leverage. The higher the better. 1:500 or more. So you will made safe profit over 10% or more into one month without sitting in front of your screen and analyze the chart.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please,
    i am not firm in your language. Can you translate your post into englisch. Thank you.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    may samjhta hun kay yah sayi nahi hai kion kay auotmatic trading kaisa ho sakti hai agar ho sakti hai tu may samjhta hun kay app ko kafi loss bhi day sakti hai ya cheez bhi app ko chiya kay app ko kaam he follow karain.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We manage this particular signal intended for 11 weeks in its general environment. It is a beneficial signal in 11 weeks that start merely seven positions 6 into optimistic and something into reduction which i in close proximity following 5 days and nights negativity. The imagine that i stumbled upon into this particular it truly is setted in order to start positions since impending purchase on the best in addition to underside nevertheless it hunt for excessive.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots called blessings. I really don't buy or use robots because no matter how effective they may end up to be, there is the tendency that it would fail without proper knowledge of the market.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard about blessing and come to think of it, blessing is a funny and improper name for a forex robot or expert advisor. Generally, i prefer to apply manual trading in all my forex trades.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont trade ea system and i dont know the system and know trader flow the ea system but cant get profit.so i cant above all talk what you will do.................

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Snoopy1234, I am a newly born baby in the world of forex trade. I am not so much knowledgeable about this system. I have got so much interest to hear about yore Blessing 3. Would you please kindly let me know and also please briefly advise about Blessing 3. Please let me know whats the terms & conditions required to use the Blessing 3. I am so much Interested to learn about the same. Awaiting your sweet sounds.
    Last edited by tanvir1979; 2012-06-15 at 12:57 PM. Reason: wrong typing name

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open