on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member Snoopy1234 will become famous soon enough Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117.25 USD
    Thanks
    Okay guys...so i have read the blessings manual and i know how it works. its an martingale ea with different indicators for use to place a trade and it uses different kind of orderplaces. you can made all these things and many more like the grid in the settings.

i will post my settings for silver in the next time for the newest blessing 3.9.5. i will make a screenshot so you can see how the tradingstation will look like.

with these settings you can make depend on the volatility of silver 1,5% or more in one day or over 33% profit in one month. only with silver. unlikely it doesenīt works with gold.

The same or a little different settings will also work with oil. Fully automatically. You only must have a look only once in a month at the account.

The silver settings work very well for me since the last three month in an real account.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Accumulated bonus
    117.25 USD
    Thanks
    Ok here my settings for silver. Works well. Setup the following

Put the TPL in the templates
    put the set in the presets
    and put the profimanager in the experts.

The Expert Advisor you must donwload at the original page.

so then you can start. Please put a minimum of 500 US$ on your account at insta. You can have an Standard account. The setup is made for a Standard account at instaforex.. You can also do an demo when you will first test it.

Its about a yield of 30-50% a month. you will earn without a problem. The yield is variing about the volatility of silver.

Blessing Silber Setup.zip

Have a nice profit with it.

Senior Member newentry has a spectacular aura about newentry has a spectacular aura about newentry has a spectacular aura about newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    855.4 USD
    Thanks
    i never heard about this before and maybe you have already used it then you can tell us about this EA to us then we can know what is the exactly this tools before we try it too and we can know too how to use it with good
    thank you very much
    do the best we can

Accumulated bonus
    117.25 USD
    Thanks
    Hi,

you must only read what its written on the website. Then you set it up with the setfiles of the website or my own made setfiles. Try it on demo and you will see thats going on.

There will be a documentation at the website you can read. That ist what i am doing and then you can use it.

If you want here that everybody tells you how its going, so i think you will be wrong. I am here to discuss the setting about a new or an old ea thats working to make it better.

Good was settings that work on different brokers.

I can post a link where runs a real instforex account on myfxbook if anybody will see that.

Banned s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    753.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

i have here a free automatic tradingsystem from JTalon.

Itīs named Blessing 3.

Itīs a martingale robot and just tested from JTalon itself by different currence pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the setfiles. i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.

Here is teh download link: http://www.jtatoday.com/purchase.html

Do i anything wrong or have anybody other experience?

Lets talk about this EA.
    i am not here about this...
    as your this is EA.
    can anyone here who used this EA and what is the result.
    i am not using EA in trading i give the preference to manual trading.

Banned ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5740.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am not here about this...
    as your this is EA.
    can anyone here who used this EA and what is the result.
    i am not using EA in trading i give the preference to manual trading.
    It is most probably a EA or trading robot from what i can see here through the link. Just like you, i prefer to use the manual trading to trade. It is natural and also it is very easy to learn and rely on.

Accumulated bonus
    117.25 USD
    Thanks
    Everybody can do what he want. This is maybe a help to trade with a good ea. if you want to trade manually than do that. i prefer to to trade with multiple eaīs an multiple my yield. And here i will give you the expierence to do it the same way. If your way is another its ok. But i wll discuss with somebody who used this ea with his own set files and discuss his result about it. If you trade manual so you are not in the right discussion area.

I thought this forum is for learning from each other or not? therefor its to be that eaīs where to trade with it or not?
    Last edited by Snoopy1234; 02-18-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Senior Member triplex is on a distinguished road triplex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33 USD
    Thanks
    Hello,

how do you make your sets?
    It is a grid EA, you can turn progression to the money management. Who do you find out the best settings? Do you make backtests and optimations? Or do you look on the chart and found out the grid size?

Accumulated bonus
    117.25 USD
    Thanks
    Hi triplex,

its different to find good settings. I am looking about the atr and amr of the currencies or metals and then i do backtests with theses settings as well. If the backtests are ok then i turn the backtest into a forwardtest.

I am using for the forwardtest ever the profitmanager or you can use other moneymanagement programs to let the system run fully automatic.

The blessing is a grid ea (or you can use it as a martingale as well if you turn the multiplicator on). But its a little bit intelligent grid because it will be variable the distances of the grid and you can use different indicators to tell him the trend.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member triplex is on a distinguished road triplex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33 USD
    Thanks
    Hi,

yes with the AMR/ATR I also think you can build good settins, where can I found the Wiki for the Blessing, I'm interested in the manual

+ Reply to Thread