+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself have this EA but I did not find the right setfile, I look at the American forum that ea is very profitable, even my own view with ea account that manages this, but unfortunately this setfile traded for ea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The blessing is da no indicator have considerably more extensive by the exploitable. The best back la achieved in the test ergebniesse MT4 timeframes and only use the cci indicator although here too a lot of other indicators are in the hinzuziehbar blessing Now im looking for the people here might huge also have relevant experience with the blessing and together we cna find for certin currency pair good recocilliatins.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member borna is an unknown quantity at this point borna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are absolutely not experimented with this type of EA is certainly not really test that almost all of the EA and the desire to use almost all EA. Whereas EA does not afford us all the results. Excellent trade for yourself and make an effort to create a unique strategy. Results should take place.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han me yahan heard about blessing pe yaqeen rakta hon is lay kay mujay pata he kay jo koch hona he who maray laiya ho kar rehna he likin banday ko apni koshish kartay rahna chahay.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere ly forex kisi blessing se kam nahi or blessing just ALLAH ki trf se milti hn mujy ye ak achi blessing de gai he ALLAH ki traf se k main apni income ko increase kr shoin or apna expance utha skn.

Banned sweet786 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet786's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me i never heard about this before and maybe you have already used it then you can tell us about this EA to us then we can know what is the exactly this tools before we try it too..............

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,

its no hacked Ea its a free one. thus i will transfer it. i take advantage of this Ea really on Eur/SF It works well for this try..............

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

i have here a free automatic tradingsystem from JTalon.

Its named Blessing 3.

Its a martingale robot and just tested from JTalon itself by different currence pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the setfiles. i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.

Here is teh download link: http://www.jtatoday.com/purchase.html

Do i anything wrong or have anybody other experience?

Lets talk about this EA.
    I never use it that way and I also do not hear of such a thing sir, so I do not know much about it sir, in the same way that I can get easily sir
    because I was new it could still get a little science in me this sir, and I have to keep a lot of reading so I can get more experience

Banned saosau is an unknown quantity at this point saosau's Avatar
    Thanks
    By this success specifically will be done .... It is definitely his own business and will even try to create my own technique .... But no need to use created by EA. Given that EA can not give you your favorite success .... I never tried this particular way of EA. Actually I've never tried any EA compromised.

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    We would utilize, yet it can be nothing at all basically noticed that many people that understand that they have used, and it operates adequately on their behalf can be regarded in no way attempted this EA.. EA in no way felt a hit nevertheless, you take into account the indisputable fact that EA provides preferred well-being.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open