+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blessing has many reviews that are not as positive as expected, because when i first heard of blessing ea, it was hyiped, but in the end it is just like every normal ea in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ziage is an unknown quantity at this point ziage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    blessings mean kerm aur kisi ko jab je sy ficility de ker uss ki life ko hapy bnana ha .aur ye ik bussiness hi nnahe ha balky ma to issy ikk blessing hi samjho ga ku ky job bi ha e auer bussines bi ha aur maiss blessing se bohat happy ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine na sirf iss kay baray main suna hai balkay main iss par yaqeen bhi karta hon kafi martaba aysa bhi hua kay maine apnay tajurbay ko istamaal kar kay yahan par trading ki mager blessing ki waja say profit ho gya halan kay profit ka koi chance nahe tha

Banned babar butt is an unknown quantity at this point babar butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are good earn in this platform so you are always bless in it becoz it is a risky platform many traders work in this platform and good earn in the risk

Junior Member 996817 is an unknown quantity at this point 996817's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up Set file for blessing 9.6.3

Dear rony123 !
    How are you .I read your post and I want to check your set file for blessing 9.6.3.Please give it to me.
    Thanks

Senior Member amjid222 is on a distinguished road amjid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    blessings per mein believe karta hoon but pehley kisi bhi field aur forex mein hard work karo aur learn kro .phir uss business mein interst k saath tratrade karo aur phir god sey blessings ki umeed karo.life mein yehi success haasil karney ka basic principle hey.

Senior Member ctndr is an unknown quantity at this point ctndr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a martingale robot and just tested from J Talon itself by different currency pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the set files. i have tester some set files back and any of my backrests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.....

Senior Member suzonind is on a distinguished road suzonind's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i believe it easy way .
    i have invest in there more . now i get's benefit from it .

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is evn the first tim that me hearing of it in forex trading............. I would like to use it,,,,,,,,, but it has too doo with if i se many people that confes that they have used it and that it works very well for them...............

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandip.vpcoe View Post
    I did not hear about it. could anyone please post about it blessing. i don't have any information related to this. i am sorry.
    i am also confused about any EA called blessing or the god blessing. if it the name of a robot then i am sorry to i did not know about it. if the blessing of good that we are talking about must help us in our trading but we must not see it. the talent , our analytical ability and taking a good decision all are the blessing of good and we are getting them every time we trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open