+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Senior Member abdallahbalbah is an unknown quantity at this point abdallahbalbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have idea about that, but i don't like ea and i didn't try it before i think that trading by myself is more practical and it's the way for success in my opinion..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never tried this kind of EA actually I never try any EA and don't want to use any EA Because EA can't give us but it has to do with if i see many people that confess that they have used it and that it works very well for them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry brother I have tried several ea , robot nd scanner... but all are dangerous for trading with... I will suggest never never to use these system even if you find it free of cost... these are like cancer...

Senior Member parthadabirati is an unknown quantity at this point parthadabirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir main ne yaha par auto trading ke bare me suna hai lakin ye to hai EA trading system , lakin yaha par main ne is blessing ke bare me thik se nahi suna hai , ap agar mujhe iske bare me thik se kahate to sayad main bhi iske bare me jan sekti hu or is ke sath traded bhi kar sekte hu .

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein manual trading kerta hun or manual trading hi continue karo ga or yeh EA ho ya other Robot's in mein time or money waste nahi kerni chahye yeh trusted nahi hote or na hum ko yaha in se success milti hai na experience.

Senior Member Wassim_gsm is an unknown quantity at this point Wassim_gsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard about this EA ,but I think that any kind of automated trading software must be tested on demo account first ,because ,by this way you can understand how it works ,and you can try to make changes at your own risk.
    You must also keep in mind that no EA robot can give you endless profit ,so you have two choices ,use your mind to trade or your your EA with your control

Member aftabakmal is an unknown quantity at this point aftabakmal's Avatar
    Thanks
    its no hacked Ea its a free one. therefore i will transfer it. i exploit this Ea truly on Eur/CHF It works well for this combine.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bahi jab meri koi trde forex aminphans jati hai to main belss bhi krta hon apny Allah say k ye tdre meri loss say baher ho jaye q k bless karny say bhi bahut kuch milta haai humy is liye ye bhi zruri hai

Banned B_Patel is an unknown quantity at this point B_Patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    friend, i don't know more about this ea... but I have an ea with name of blessing, it is demo version, its run in demo accounts only... the performance is good in demo...so, it definitely work good in real... but, i have not buy the licensed version of the robot, because sometime there is need to hold trade for 10-15 days...

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also had never tried ths kind of EA . actually i have never tried any EA in my tradng career and don't want to use any EA ahead .Because EA can't give us real money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open